• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Sprayaholic all about painting tips, product reviews and how to's. helping people learn to spray

sprayaholic

User name: sprayaholic
Title of introduction: Sprayaholic all about painting tips, product reviews and how to's. helping people learn to spray
Your name/ Alias: Sprayaholic
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? on youtube suggested videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Ive just purchased the legend pack so looking to become more familiar with the brand. Help anyway i can and also find advice for myself.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To get more recognised and become a brand. Help support people who purchase new equipment learn how to use it
How frequently do you upload? I will try to upload each week now. I had some time away and now im back to filming.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy playing golf and also play bass guitar. I love all arts and crafts and enjoy making things in my spare time
What is your biggest dream? to become a known brand and allias in the industry turning it into a full time job
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQvk7WzBHXXoogsKV6-nkqw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @sprayaholic , welcome to the community. It's aways great to see channels aimed at heping others learn something new. Knowledge is power. Thank you.