• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A friendly Vlog Influencer

User name: Ofw OnlineInfluencer
Title of introduction: A friendly Vlog Influencer
Your name/ Alias: Ofw Online Influencer
Where are you from? Philippines but working in Qatar
How did you find TubeBuddy? I see it in one of the vlogger in youtube then i try the apps and i really love it- love at first try!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It brings me to curiosity when i exploring TubeBuddy...its surprise me when i come to this site and invite me to join...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: It is okay to me not rush to monetize but be appreciated and recognize by other people, it will be a great pleasure and achievement for me to have a lot of friends in world wide
How frequently do you upload? I am planning to upload twice a week
What are your hobbies? Editing, cooking and exploring
What is your biggest dream? To be free in every problems and live life to the fullest
YouTube Channel Link: UCYFf4WKM7CMeQX8jkPgbMbw

Reactions: LA'17

LA'17

Subscriber Goal
Welcome
I am the same as you not in a hurry to monetize I just want to share content that will hopefully cheer people up especially during what's going on and for people to appreciate it. Hope you get all you need from Tubebuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there and welcome! I'm glad you said you're not in a rush for monetisation. I find so many people rush for monetisation and that's the first sign that they don't really get the point of youtube. You on the other hand seem to have a focus on patience and providing entertainment to others :) So I wish you well! :D

OP
OP
Ofw OnlineInfluencer
Welcome
I am the same as you not in a hurry to monetize I just want to share content that will hopefully cheer people up especially during what's going on and for people to appreciate it. Hope you get all you need from Tubebuddy
Yeah you're right... the right time will be the perfect time for us to shine... there is no seed that you will plant today and you will harvest tomorrow... we will make it grow and harvet the best fruit in the right season... thank you for the inspirational thought...

Subscribe: https://youtube.com/c/ofwonlineinfluencer