• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Fun New Channel

LA'17

Subscriber Goal
User name: LA'17
Title of introduction: Fun New Channel
Your name/ Alias: LA'17
Where are you from? Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? A fellow YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To see if I could get tips on growing our channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We want to grow to share some music and other content to cheer people up during these tough times of covid-19 and hopefully beyond that. Unfortunately I am struggling to gain cheer and subscribers
How frequently do you upload? We try to post as often as possible once we have more of a following we hope to post daily.
What are your hobbies? Singing, we met through singing and now we are married
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is simply to be happy and for everyone around me to have a happy life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVgGKcUt-izhYifEsL1phDQ

Last edited:
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Welcome LA 17 :cool: just like you my biggest dream in life is to be happy and wish we'll for other. Don't worry your not the only one Having problems getting subscriptions at the moment. My postulation is that many people have shifted their focus on the current outbreak and trying their best to Not get the virus. But don't worry about not getting any subs now. Ensure your channel is optimized as best as you can and don't let this deter you from making those videos. We will all get thru this together .

Reactions: BraveStar and LA'17

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: LA'17
Title of introduction: Fun New Channel
Your name/ Alias: LA'17
Where are you from? Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? A fellow YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To see if I could get tips on growing our channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We want to grow to share some music and other content to cheer people up during these tough times of covid-19 and hopefully beyond that. Unfortunately I am struggling to gain cheer and subscribers
How frequently do you upload? We try to post as often as possible once we have more of a following we hope to post daily.
What are your hobbies? Singing, we met through singing and now we are married
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is simply to be happy and for everyone around me to have a happy life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVgGKcUt-izhYifEsL1phDQ
What style of music do you do? I see you're from Scotland and I love the accent of scottish people. What's your favourite genre of music?

Reactions: Jonnoi and LA'17
OP
OP
L

LA'17

Subscriber Goal
What style of music do you do? I see you're from Scotland and I love the accent of scottish people. What's your favourite genre of music?

We do all sorts of genres of music, pop or soft rock is probably what we do most of.
I have quite a bland accent. Just checked out your channel some awesome drawings

Reactions: Jonnoi