• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Bug in TubeBuddy search comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR_Creator

Hello TubeBuddy,

I perform a lot of searches in my comments using TubeBuddy filter "that have replies which need to be followed up on".

Since my channel is a very small one, and there isn't a ton of comments, I like to answer all comments and any follow up users give to my answers. So, I like to search for the "comments which need to be followed up on" a lot of times per day.

In the last two or three weeks, I am having some problems with this kind of TubeBuddy search.

My step-by-step is:

I choose the filter "that have replies which need to be followed up on" and choose to show "5 results". But I don't have 5 comments to be followed up on in my 500 last comments. So, I click "STOP" after 3 or 4 pages loaded.

This used to be a sequence of actions that was working very well! But lately when I press "STOP", the extension stop to search for just 1 or 2 seconds and start to search again! This problem goes on and on how much times I press STOP.
Thus, to achieve my goal, I have to memorize the name of the user that I have to respond, close the tab that TubeBuddy is endless searching, open the comments section in youtube studio, search for the username using youtube search, and answer the comment.

I'd like to know if this is a know bug, or if this is something that I could fix in my machine. I already uninstalled TubeBuddy extension and installed again, and tested using Chrome 80.0.3987.163, and TubeBuddy extension 1.45.819.

Kind regards,

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy,

I perform a lot of searches in my comments using TubeBuddy filter "that have replies which need to be followed up on".

Since my channel is a very small one, and there isn't a ton of comments, I like to answer all comments and any follow up users give to my answers. So, I like to search for the "comments which need to be followed up on" a lot of times per day.

In the last two or three weeks, I am having some problems with this kind of TubeBuddy search.

My step-by-step is:

I choose the filter "that have replies which need to be followed up on" and choose to show "5 results". But I don't have 5 comments to be followed up on in my 500 last comments. So, I click "STOP" after 3 or 4 pages loaded.

This used to be a sequence of actions that was working very well! But lately when I press "STOP", the extension stop to search for just 1 or 2 seconds and start to search again! This problem goes on and on how much times I press STOP.
Thus, to achieve my goal, I have to memorize the name of the user that I have to respond, close the tab that TubeBuddy is endless searching, open the comments section in youtube studio, search for the username using youtube search, and answer the comment.

I'd like to know if this is a know bug, or if this is something that I could fix in my machine. I already uninstalled TubeBuddy extension and installed again, and tested using Chrome 80.0.3987.163, and TubeBuddy extension 1.45.819.

Kind regards,

Could you please report this to our support? They can look at your account, send it to the devs, and work on fixing this! Email to support@tubebuddy.com thanks! Since this is the best answer, thread closed.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy,

My step-by-step is:

Kind regards,

Could you please report this to our support? They can look at your account, send it to the devs, and work on fixing this! Email to support@tubebuddy.com thanks! Since this is the best answer, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.