• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Search for unhearted comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR_Creator

My channel is a small channel, and I like to heart every comment that users post there.

So, sometimes I see that youtube doesn't do a good job giving heart that I have pressed the heart button! From time to time I find some old comment that I am sure I have given a heart, but the heart is not there.

I'd like to have an option to search comments that I have not given a heart. I guess this should not be hard to implement, since we already have the option to search for hearted comments.

Kind regards,

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
My channel is a small channel, and I like to heart every comment that users post there.

So, sometimes I see that youtube doesn't do a good job giving heart that I have pressed the heart button! From time to time I find some old comment that I am sure I have given a heart, but the heart is not there.

I'd like to have an option to search comments that I have not given a heart. I guess this should not be hard to implement, since we already have the option to search for hearted comments.

Kind regards,

This is actually already a feature request! :D I'll close this thread and keep discussion there!

Status
Not open for further replies.