• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hey guys!

Riaa Isabel

User name: Riaa Isabel
Title of introduction: Hey guys!
Your name/ Alias: I'm Riaa Isabel
Where are you from? I from Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBudy on YouTube! & I have learned so much from it already!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just wanted to introduce myself in hopes I'd find any other book lovin' mamas out here who are in this motherhood season with me!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel focuses on motherhood (more specially preemiehood) and what it is like raising a Micro-Preemie, my goal is to share my motherhood experience and what it was like giving birth to my first child at only 23 weeks pregnant. I want other moms to not feel alone in raising their preemie and all of the obstacles we face along the way.
How frequently do you upload? I post videos two times a week, every Tuesday & Friday!
What are your hobbies? I love to read so you will also find videos on books and my thoughts on whatever I've read lately as well as a few DIY projects I've tackled!
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVnKrQglGQ9bhA5C7U3UYQg

Last edited: