• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello! I am a quadriplegic youtuber!

thewheellife

User name: thewheellife
Title of introduction: Hello! I am a quadriplegic youtuber!
Your name/ Alias: John
Where are you from? Massachusetts
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtube search!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To talk to other people with similar passions to create content!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to raise awareness that living with a disability is not as bad as people think!
How frequently do you upload? Wednesdays and Sundays
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To make a difference.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdKzZyBZsyIsgAUy_1zuphA

Hey Everyone!

A little more about me, I am a quadriplegic from western Massachusetts that was paralyzed when I was 17 years old, I am now a motivational speaker and preacher, I am using my channel to raise awareness of what it means to be a quadriplegic and smash some common misconceptions about living with a disability!

I have had my channel for about a month and am really enjoying making videos! I look forward to "meeting" some of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum! I actually watch a similar channel to your's (Wheels2Walking) who is Paraplegic. I'm pretty interested in how people get along in life with these types of disabilities so I may become a viewer of yours quite regularly :D