• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel We are RV'ers trying to create entertaining content on Campground reviews, product reviews, and just about anything that pertains to RVing

FindUsCamping

User name: FindUsCamping
Title of introduction: We are RV'ers trying to create entertaining content on Campground reviews, product reviews, and just about anything that pertains to RVing
Your name/ Alias: FindUsCamping
Where are you from? Virginia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google and Daniel Batal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for help with Tubebuddy and ideas on how to make my Youtube channel explode
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Help supplement with my income. If I could make an extra $1000 a month I would be satisfied.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? RV'ing, Bowling, Traveling
What is your biggest dream? To retire very soon and just create content
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfNbK4vgvwAEIVHEaLmqyqg

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forum! Has the recent pandemic effected your RV activities much? I could imagine traveling and camping has become very difficult with the current times.

OP
OP
F

FindUsCamping

Yeah, it is effecting us pretty bad. A lot of the campgrounds are closed. The Good/Bad thing is our RV is in the shop in Indiana and most of those places are closed. We are wanting this thing to pass quickly

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy! There are a lot of good people here and some great YouTube tools!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to Tubebuddy and to the beginning of your YouTube journey! Growing a channel can be tough, but the first step is to get yourself immersed into a culture of positive, like-minded creators and you came to the right place!

Reactions: FindUsCamping
OP
OP
F

FindUsCamping

Welcome to Tubebuddy and to the beginning of your YouTube journey! Growing a channel can be tough, but the first step is to get yourself immersed into a culture of positive, like-minded creators and you came to the right place!

thanks that is why I am hear to learn as much as I can and grow quickly hopefully. I have learned a lot already. Thanks again

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB