Other Social Blade Stats

SimulatorMike

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Can any of the monetized and larger (1000+) creators comment on how accurate social blade is? I see they have a projections tab on their app and I was wondering how true this prediction is? I know their revenue feature is open for debate cause it will say the creator makes $5 to $500,000 a month lol. So how accurate is Social Blade?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, it seems like they only take a snapshot, especially the future projections part. For my channel they say I'll have 105,000+ sub in five years. However they they're only looking at perhaps the past month. This is the beginning of the season for fishing in the northern hemisphere. That growth curve doesn't continue due to the seasonal nature of the niche.

So yeah it isn't that accurate because it doesn't take into account enough variables. Your YouTube analytics are far more valuable.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Can any of the monetized and larger (1000+) creators comment on how accurate social blade is? I see they have a projections tab on their app and I was wondering how true this prediction is? I know their revenue feature is open for debate cause it will say the creator makes $5 to $500,000 a month lol. So how accurate is Social Blade?
Not very at all! It's an estimate, and I usually find it's never even CLOSE to right. It also doesn't take into account if a creator has brand deals, affiliate programs, etc.

There other stat tracking is great though :)

Stanley Orchard

Subscriber Goal
It is reasonably correct at that particular moment if you were to do the exact same thing you have always done. If I post a couple videos that underperform the numbers on SocialBlade tend to dip considerably, and if I do well for a couple videos I'm the next PewDiePie. Over the past two years Socialblade has predicted that in 5 years I will have as few as 20k subscribers and as many as 120,00k subscribers. On a positive note my revenue tends to ride the high line of what they predict I make... but honestly that was kinda planned in advance and wasn't really surprising.

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Not very accurate at all. I'd say the estimage, look more around the first quater of the estimage and that's more likely the result. The estimates for my self usually fall within 60-350. I range between 100-150 so I'd say the mid to one quater, one third of their estimate is more accurate.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Not very accurate at all. I'd say the estimage, look more around the first quater of the estimage and that's more likely the result. The estimates for my self usually fall within 60-350. I range between 100-150 so I'd say the mid to one quater, one third of their estimate is more accurate.
I saw one channel I coach estimated 250K a year. They WISH haha

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Well recently it seems to think in a months time I made between $18 and $281. I made about $26. I have 7635 subscribers and seems to think in mid December I’ll reach 10k. That’s a little over 10 a day on average. I currently average out to about 9 subscribers a day. About a week ago it was 8 and a week before that 7. So I guess it’s possible Ill reach 10,000 subscribers by the time it says. We shall see.

muryan

Social blade is trash in my oppinion. It only gives reasonable numbers for small channels with low refresh rate( low activity), otherwise it won't help, but only might lower your mood :)

Ryan M