• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel New Here

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
User name: ASMRSadie
Title of introduction: New Here
Your name/ Alias: ASMR Sadie
Where are you from? California originally
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been using TubeBuddy for a while now. Thought that I’d join the forums
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So I can improve my channel, get to know other youtubers and have fun.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach 10k subscribers, start getting at least 1k views per video. Those are my current goals.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Dancing, Art, being a youtuber, photography
What is your biggest dream? To become successful on YouTube so that I’m able to do it full time.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6kkHc7xRvcpp0wOeef7NVA

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been using TubeBuddy for a while now. Thought that I’d join the forums
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So I can improve my channel, get to know other youtubers and have fun.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach 10k subscribers, start getting at least 1k views per video. Those are my current goals.
What is your biggest dream? To become successful on YouTube so that I’m able to do it full time.
Welcome to the forums! It's been an absolute pleasure to have you around! If you need any help please feel free to ask!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! You're new and already leaving a big impact around here :) been loving your contributions to the community and I really love your channel as well. Curious to see what kind of art you do? I've watched a few of your other range of videos and they're quite interesting :) I've debated dabbling in the ASMR world myself.

Lisa miles

we have been loving your contributions to the community and I really love your channel as well. I've watched a few of your other range of videos and they're quite interesting.This thread is very Helpful. I have recommended this piece to many.

For more Smarttips Click Here

Last edited:

leowoen5511

we have been cherishing your commitments to the local area and I truly love your channel also. I've watched a couple of your other scope of recordings and they're very interesting.This string is Helpful. I have prescribed this piece to many.

devidhussy

What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? 9Anime So I can improve my channel, get to know other YouTubers, and have fun.
What are your hobbies? Dancing, Art, being a Youtuber, photography
YouTube Channel Link: