• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Person that hacked my account still connected to my tubebuddy

Pixelander

So a scummy friend that hacked my YT account but thanks to google I was able to recover is still kinda connected to my tubebuddy. When I signed in with the account I got back from being hacked , it offered me to select his or my channel. It got me paranoid for a bit because that was weird. I was able to delete his videos on tubebuddy but not the actual YouTube app. Is this normal?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
It could still be from Google. Are you a manager of his channel? If so, that could be the reason why you have access. Also, you should check your channel manager access to see if anybody has access to your channel or not.

Also, can you send a channel link? :)

Reactions: masudbcl
OP
OP
Pixelander

Pixelander

It could still be from Google. Are you a manager of his channel? If so, that could be the reason why you have access. Also, you should check your channel manager access to see if anybody has access to your channel or not.

IΓÇÖm not a brand account though , maybe it has something to do with the hackers account?

OP
OP
Pixelander

Pixelander

And my channel or the person that comprised my acc?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
If your channel is linked to your Google Account, then you should be able to head into the security and check for any unrecognizable logins.

I'd also recommend changing password and adding in a 2-step verification.

Also, since this is not a TB question, I've moved this over to Off-Topic Discussions :)

OP
OP
Pixelander

Pixelander

If your channel is linked to your Google Account, then you should be able to head into the security and check for any unrecognizable logins.

I'd also recommend changing password and adding in a 2-step verification.

Also, since this is not a TB question, I've moved this over to Off-Topic Discussions :)
Yea IΓÇÖve already done that long ago before the incident of me getting hacked. But isnΓÇÖt this related to tubebuddy since itΓÇÖs about my tubebuddy account as well?