• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What gaming mic you recommend for me?

Dvyne

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I personally would get the Sennheiser E835 or the E935. I have worked with both of them before and they are great and under $100 use the rest of the budget to secure other stuff to make your stream better and when it gets popping you can upgrade to a Shure SM7B.

Also you can consider the Audio Technica AT2020

Last edited:

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
After posting something similar, I ended up buying a Yeti caster microphone. The sound difference was instant. A lot better than the built-in mic from my headphones. Although I will also be adding a pop screen to the setup to help.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd recommend the rodentusb and a scissor mic arm
Definitely this. Some of the clearest sound you can get for $200Aud. Just be sure to get a mic arm form it (you can get one for about $20 on ebay or amazon) because the stand that comes with it isn't that great. It's a very top heavy mic and I've had my mic fall over a few times because of the light stage and top heavy weight meaning the cable solder has broken :(

DEFINITELY get a mic arm for it.

Overall it's a fantastic mic with some amazing sound.

BMGamingYT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I bought the Blue Snowball Ice, incredibly clear sound and easy plug and play, it was only like 50 bucks

Reactions: Beanie Draws