• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Hello Andrew, a question on score

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramita

Subscriber Goal
Hello Andrew

One of my latest video tags showing score as excellent 100/100 but not ranking. I have some other tags with lower score but they rank #4, #11 etc... I changed to incognito mode like you suggested before.. please let me know if there is anything else I miss this time. I have attached screenshots.

thank you for help :)
Paramita
Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 10.08.30 PM.png

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Andrew

One of my latest video tags showing score as excellent 100/100 but not ranking. I have some other tags with lower score but they rank #4, #11 etc... I changed to incognito mode like you suggested before.. please let me know if there is anything else I miss this time. I have attached screenshots.

ParamitaView attachment 4559
What's the title and description? The keyword needs to be present in the title, description, and tags. So I would say looking I can't see the whole title, but that might be a part of why.

Again YouTube is looking for relevancy between the three :D

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Andrew

ParamitaView attachment 4559
What's the title and description? The keyword needs to be present in the title, description, and tags. So I would say looking I can't see the whole title, but that might be a part of why.

Again YouTube is looking for relevancy between the three :D

OP
OP
paramita

paramita

Subscriber Goal
Hmm .. that explains I didn’t use it in my title... you are the best Andrew

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
wow, adding that keyword to title immediately ranked that video #1, amazing TubeBuddy and Andrew!!
Yes. I recommend the new tool tubebuddy launched about a month ago? It's the SEO Optimizer. It has helped me rank my videos too.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Status
Not open for further replies.