• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Multi-tag comparison tool

Gibran

Please see the image below, also please show rank and score also when you decide to sort them.

Please add this (1).png

Gibran

Funny thing, I was thinking about how this feature should be added and bam , competitor has it.
That should make this a priority, we need to now what tags to leave in there.
I do not think anyone likes to write down every score manually. Also this feature should show when you sort tags to order them and also in the save tag list.

Attachments

• Score  + Rank.png
    Score + Rank.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 164

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Merged some ideas that can all go into a similar thread. We will find a way that we do it that makes sense for what we do, and how we do things at TubeBuddy. I've sent this to the devs. Keep the ideas coming. Also keep in mind we don't want to just blatantly steal from our competition.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When? Today? This is the most liked feature request for nearly 5 months now and still nothing has changed.

@ilindaniel I've resent them because I merged more threads with more ideas here. We have prioritize stuff on the other side new features, requests from YT I promise it isn't ignored, just there are some updates here they can add to the work they've been doing. Again we send stuff for YT to approval, and have to go through what they want. If we didn't we could release features much faster, but that's not really an option. I promise we are working on it :)

Reactions: Roopali Bajaj