• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Multi-tag comparison tool

KunipshunFit

When doing research for potential keyword phrases to use as a Title. I have to make a list, and keep track of stats manually, to choose the best phrase for the job. I propose the following addition. After building a keyword list and saving it in the TubeBuddy tool, it would be nice to have a button to click that says "compare all keywords," or something similar. Upon clicking this button the tool would generate a simple list of the keywords with scores and data much like below:

keyword 1 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search
keyword 2 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search
keyword 3 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search
keyword 4 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search

This would really help speed things up for creators. Thanks for the consideration.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When doing research for potential keyword phrases to use as a Title. I have to make a list, and keep track of stats manually, to choose the best phrase for the job. I propose the following addition. After building a keyword list and saving it in the TubeBuddy tool, it would be nice to have a button to click that says "compare all keywords," or something similar. Upon clicking this button the tool would generate a simple list of the keywords with scores and data much like below:

keyword 1 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search
keyword 2 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search
keyword 3 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search
keyword 4 overall score search volume competition optimization strength number of results in search

This would really help speed things up for creators. Thanks for the consideration.

Welcome to the forums! Love the idea, I wanted to give it some love! We have keyword rank tracking, but maybe this can be an additional thing on our website, similarly to that! You have my vote!

OP
OP
K

KunipshunFit

Thank you Andrew! For clarification the manner in which I'd suggest it be used would be on keyword list. Mine change every video, so having it playing off of the existing lists feature might be better than implementation like the tracker since the tracker is over a long period of time.

Im moreso looking for a snapshot of how all the phrases would rank that day if I looked them up on the explorer, just in graph format!

Thanks for listening!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you Andrew! For clarification the manner in which I'd suggest it be used would be on keyword list. Mine change every video, so having it playing off of the existing lists feature might be better than implementation like the tracker since the tracker is over a long period of time.

Im moreso looking for a snapshot of how all the phrases would rank that day if I looked them up on the explorer, just in graph format!

Thanks for listening!

I'm saying we in theory could not only compare them for the now, but maybe track them all long term, and provide options for videos for them all :D

Reactions: KunipshunFit

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Great idea and welcome mate! :) great to see you on these forums :D

Reactions: PhatBeetz

ilindaniel

index.php

Fully supporting this feature request!

Currently we only have an option to analyze keywords individually, which is quite exhausting if you want to find the perfect keyword.

It would be awesome to have an option to import a .txt-file into the "Tag Lists" menu which contains my keywords I want to analyze, seperated by line breaks. From there, TubeBuddy is able to show you the weighted and unweighted scores right next to the specific keywords.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
index.php

Fully supporting this feature request!

Currently we only have an option to analyze keywords individually, which is quite exhausting if you want to find the perfect keyword.

It would be awesome to have an option to import a .txt-file into the "Tag Lists" menu which contains my keywords I want to analyze, seperated by line breaks. From there, TubeBuddy is able to show you the weighted and unweighted scores right next to the specific keywords.

Don't forget to upvote the top comment to show support :D THis has been sent to the devs, but more input is always great :D

Tim Queen

TubeBuddy User
timqueen.com
Subscriber Goal
I would love to have a sidebar for the keyword explorer, where I can add and compare tags for a specific video.

It would also show me the number of available characters.

This way I can research and temporarily store multiple tags and then decide my order based on the number of available characters.

For existing videos, this could be auto-populated with the list of existing video tags. TB could then calculate the score for all keywords in bulk. I would prefer this approach in general as it allows me to re-evaluate existing tags, research new ones and pick the best ones.

Once I am done, I could have a button to insert, replace or auto-sync the current video tags.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 13.11.19.jpg

Reactions: ilindaniel

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I would love to have a sidebar for the keyword explorer, where I can add and compare tags for a specific video.

It would also show me the number of available characters.

This way I can research and temporarily store multiple tags and then decide my order based on the number of available characters.

For existing videos, this could be auto-populated with the list of existing video tags. TB could then calculate the score for all keywords in bulk. I would prefer this approach in general as it allows me to re-evaluate existing tags, research new ones and pick the best ones.

Once I am done, I could have a button to insert, replace or auto-sync the current video tags.

View attachment 4724

This to me, sounds very similar to ideas brought up here? https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26085/ do you think it would make sense to add your suggestion to this one?

ilindaniel

Is there an update how long it takes for the devs to finish this feature? Seems like a looot of people need this right now :D

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Is there an update how long it takes for the devs to finish this feature? Seems like a looot of people need this right now :D

I mean they're writing something completely unique from scratch, on top of dealing with YT killing studio at the same time, so they have our catalog of a lot of tools to keep running. So as long as it needs to be honest :) I rather they get it done right, then rushed.

ilindaniel

Any updates on this? I know YT is changing a lot and TubeBuddy has to keep up to keep everything running, but is this idea at least on the watchlist? :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I mean they're writing something completely unique from scratch, on top of dealing with YT killing studio at the same time, so they have our catalog of a lot of tools to keep running. So as long as it needs to be honest :) I rather they get it done right, then rushed.

@ilindaniel we will update when it's done. No need to keep asking :)

Roopali Bajaj

TubeBuddy Pro
TubeBuddy's current features are really good and helpful.

I have a suggestion for tag list. Please add weighted or unweighted score as per license.

We spent lots of time in keyword research with your great tool keyword explorer and create tag lists. But, when in future we open tag lists to use them, we don't know what is the score of which keyword.

If you will add score with keyword, then it will save our time and efforts to recheck again and again scores in keyword explorer.

Thank you for giving us such a great tool to improve our channel performance.

Thanks and Regards
Roopali Bajaj

Reactions: Keeping up with the