• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Category

Dee

I want to show different things in my channel. How to choose the right category for your channel?

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
I want to show different things in my channel. How to choose the right category for your channel?

what exactly do you mean?
is this a tubebuddy related question or a "what kind of videos should i do on my youtube channel?"-question?

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

what exactly do you mean?
is this a tubebuddy related question or a "what kind of videos should i do on my youtube channel?"-question?
My question was what category should I use? I cant choose between "How to and Style" or "People and Blogs"

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
My question was what category should I use? I cant choose between "How to and Style" or "People and Blogs"

in youtube .. type of video?
in youtube .. type of channel (channel settings)?
in tubebuddy forum .. user introduction?

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

in youtube .. type of video?
in youtube .. type of channel (channel settings)?
in tubebuddy forum .. user introduction?
I dont where to change it. I was asking the community what they think I should categorize it. Never mind.

Eleria83

TubeBuddy User
Ah sorry so you are asking for help with the decision...

tell me more about the different things you want to do?

if they are more practical tips, choose how to and style.
If you really donΓÇÖt know, choose people and blogs ... a lot of big youtubers with miced content use people and blogs for there channel and videos

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

It's a mix between beauty, subscription boxes unboxing, etc. I think People and Blogs sounds better. Thank you!

Reactions: Eleria83