• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help New here, Need help please.

jrsue

Great forum with a wealth of knowledge . I came here in hopes of finding a fix for a problem. I searched for help on YT's help page but that is hopeless.

Anyway my problem is I changed my You tube channel name (brand account) and now I can no longer view my videos I set to "Private". the thumbnails are there but when I click on them, the video momenterily starts then stops and says "This video unavailable". It has got to be because of the name change because this started as soon as I changed the name. All other videos "Unlisted" and "Public" are fine. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Great forum with a wealth of knowledge . I came here in hopes of finding a fix for a problem. I searched for help on YT's help page but that is hopeless.

Anyway my problem is I changed my You tube channel name (brand account) and now I can no longer view my videos I set to "Private". the thumbnails are there but when I click on them, the video momenterily starts then stops and says "This video unavailable". It has got to be because of the name change because this started as soon as I changed the name. All other videos "Unlisted" and "Public" are fine. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks

There have been many issues migrating brand accounts sadly. Have you tried asking on the YT help forums? they might be more equipped to answer this then we are :/

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That definitely sounds like a bug... gonna have to get in touch with YT for assistance IMO. Good luck man! That's a tough one.