• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Revenue and monetized views disappeared

Content with Depi

TubeBuddy User
Hey everyone! I monetized about a month ago and as my revenue has been increasing since then, last night this weird thing happened. On the app the revenue and views chart there is a big gap with 0 revenue and 0 monetized views for several days and the total revenue has dropped to half.
Does anyone know why is this happening?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200307_075713.jpg
    Screenshot_20200307_075713.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 235

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
Hmmm until youtube finalises the monthΓÇÖs revenue, the numbers shown are at best rough estimates and can fluctuate quite a bit.

For earnings in February, the actual total wonΓÇÖt be correctly calculated until it appears in your Adsense balance about middle of March. Earnings from March wonΓÇÖt be accurate until middle of April etc... until then, the revenue data is rarely exactly accurate.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hmmm until youtube finalises the monthΓÇÖs revenue, the numbers shown are at best rough estimates and can fluctuate quite a bit.

For earnings in February, the actual total wonΓÇÖt be correctly calculated until it appears in your Adsense balance about middle of March. Earnings from March wonΓÇÖt be accurate until middle of April etc... until then, the revenue data is rarely exactly accurate.

This is correct, so it could be a fluctuation in the reporting :/

Reactions: Content with Depi
OP
OP
Content with Depi

Content with Depi

TubeBuddy User
This is correct, so it could be a fluctuation in the reporting :/

Yes I totally understand this, however how can one day the number of playbacks be over 800 and the other days exactly 0. Fluctuation is normal but 0 for so many days it isn't I think

OP
OP
Content with Depi

Content with Depi

TubeBuddy User

I can understand to be lower but zero for so many days while my channel is up on views its something I don't understand
I have contacted youtube hope they will help