• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help YouTube views

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
I'm going to ask this outright - how did you get 31.8k subs? I see your FB, Twitter, Instagram, DailyMotion, and all of those have low social counts.
Did you delete a bunch of videos? Was your channel of another genre at one time? When did you get to 25k?

Reactions: Suresh Pokhrel

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
There seems to be some history to your channel that needs explaining I think before further thoughts can be given as to why you cannot get views. How do you have over 30k subs but only 1.6k total views?

NeonCityGolf

TubeBuddy User
www.neoncitygolf.com
Subscriber Goal
Sounds like maybe sub for sub or deleted videos to be honest. Maybe you had a video go viral on Facebook and people subbed but donΓÇÖt come back to YouTube?

mellow vlogs

I have a similar issue and from personal experience I would assume that your initial subscribers and platform came from a different avenue of traffic. Now that you have directed your focus on what your passionate about the subscribers you have acquired over time do not recognize your channel, name, or your content. I have just reached 36,000 subs but I too only receive around 200 views a day. Looking for advice too, but as of now I'm going to continue in my consistency and persevere through the downfalls. Good luck!

My channel: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/

OP
OP
S

Suresh Pokhrel

I'm going to ask this outright - how did you get 31.8k subs? I see your FB, Twitter, Instagram, DailyMotion, and all of those have low social counts.
Did you delete a bunch of videos? Was your channel of another genre at one time? When did you get to 25k?
Yes 1 year ago I was uploaded dance video.
This is the reason I didn't get the views??

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Bro, did you buy this channel from someone?
Possibly end of January, early Feb 2020 ??

Looking into the channel on socialblade.com the channel was getting a tonne of video views.
On the 7th of Feb, all videos have been deleted showing a loss of 8.2 million views.. So you wont be eligible for Monitization..

Your oldest current video is the 5th of Feb..

I've seen the sights with people selling big channels and have been curious..
I'll be sticking with my own channel after seeing these stats.. (unless you want to re-sell it to me ;))