• Guest - We're looking for MODERATORS! Click Here to learn how you can work for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review What else can I improve in this type of makeup videos?

zelia

New User
TubeBuddy User

3Dista

New User
Hi, Zeila. Hope you're well. I'm not an expert in Youtube. But few thing i noticed is maybe you can impove it. First is thumbnail. Maybe a different font! (You can change it time to time and see how it affects your CTR) I did actually changed on one of my YT channel which at the got more than 90K views. The other thing is at the begining i see 3x videos at the same time. Probably its better if you use just a single video :).
Consider to add a smooth relaxing music which you can increase or decrease time to time when u speak into the camera. Other thing maybe you can add some very closeup shots while putting lipstick. Hopefully these things will work for you. See you on top✌

Zainab Riyaz

New User
User name: zelia
Title of thread: What else can I improve in this type of makeup videos?
Self review: First time filming a makeup video and would love to have a feedback from you all, really want to improve on my channel, and finding my own niche.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clB6A3d4AT4&feature=youtu.be

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/25489/#post-70460
Hey dear, your makeup technique is cool. I loved your mascara.

ASMRSadie

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I’m not an expert and still learning quite a bit. Though I do have over 7300 subscribers, over a million views and have had my channel a little over 5 years.
So from my perspective I’d say the beginning with the three images I’d make it just one. Also lighting. (Something I need to work on) ButI think maybe adding a couple of side lights even if it’s regular lamps might help improve your video.

White Bread

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
Hi Zelia,

I enjoyed watching your video. I like how down to earth you are, and it just feels like you and I are sitting and having a casual conversation about something. That is a good quality that you have in your videos.

I would change the thumbnail a little to clarify what "GRWM" exactly means and place it below your face so it doesn't take away the attention from you face, because it is clickable. I must confess, I had to look up "GRWM" on google xD The colours are good and the overall vibe of the video is pleasant and welcoming. I personally like the intro with the three frames :) and music is good also..I would just mix it a little lower.
Otherwise, kudos!