• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy TubeBuddy is no help?

Wayan daton

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm frustrated to get subscribe and views IΓÇÖm stopped now for what downloads TubeBuddy if not real help me to grow my Chanel

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm frustrated to get subscribe and views IΓÇÖm stopped now for what downloads TubeBuddy if not real help me to grow my Chanel

TubeBuddy is a tool....? It can only do what you tell it to do. AN axe can't chop down a tree by itself, it needs someone to use it. You say you want to grow your channel, my question is what about? I also made this a new thread.

Reactions: AussieBangerz

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
Well, TB has the tools it says it does. I started uploading videos in 2012 and it took me five years to reach 8k subs. I installed TB in 2017 and the time saving features made a huge difference for me. Hoping to hit 40k subs over the next few weeks and I do credit TB with a lot of that growth.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well, tubebuddy has been a HUGE help for me. It gives me a better idea of good practices, it tells me if I've forgotten to pin a comment (thus it tells me if I've missed the opportunity to suggest another video)
You get multiple upload settings.
you can see how your tags are ranking. If you don't have a number on your tags, it means they aren't showing up at all, meaning you have to try for more targeted key word phrases.

The A/B tool is AMAZING (sure it's a legand feature, but I personally think it's well worth it as an artist, and thumbnails are the most important element to content creation outside of a great title)

the keyword explorer is a great way to investigate video ideas and to see how well a title or tag works.

the little side bar to the right is a super quick way to navigate through your recent videos without relying on hitting back into the video menue. it saves a few clicks.

The canned responses are a brilliant way to save answers to questions you get repeatedly, making replying to comments quicker.

I WILL say though, there is quite a learning curve when it comes to learning how to use TubeBuddy. I've been using TubeBuddy for 5 years (i'm almost at 25k subs) and at first it was a little complex for me, but spend time learning more of it's features and you can help yourself a lot. I think watching some of the TubeBuddy channel's videos can help learn how to better use TubeBuddy to optomise things, and I've learned a lot of tricks on how to use it through @Andrew streams. I can be a bit confusing initially... but so can Photoshop if you've never used Photoshop. On face value Photoshop is no differant to Paint, but can do so much more once you've got a better idea of how to use it.

• Love
Reactions: Damon and TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I WILL say though, there is quite a learning curve when it comes to learning how to use TubeBuddy. I've been using TubeBuddy for 5 years (i'm almost at 25k subs) and at first it was a little complex for me, but spend time learning more of it's features and you can help yourself a lot. I think watching some of the TubeBuddy channel's videos can help learn how to better use TubeBuddy to optomise things, and I've learned a lot of tricks on how to use it through @Andrew streams. I can be a bit confusing initially... but so can Photoshop if you've never used Photoshop. On face value Photoshop is no differant to Paint, but can do so much more once you've got a better idea of how to use it.

Thanks beanie this means a lot!

So what must to do to be a lot people subscribe my channel

Be searchable which can be done through SEO optimization, or you can focus on responding the comments you have with TB comment tools. You also can share to other socials with TB tools, but my question is why SHOULD peopile subscribe to your channel? What is the value you are providing them with?

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Cheeky Laugh

Youtube is very congested hence you have to think outside the box as well. Try posting your videos on Facebook and twitter and also submit your video to popular social bookmarking sites like Digg.

Reactions: Damon

GrumpaOriginal

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Every kid in pop warner or HS football wants to be the next NFL star. Only a few will be. Don't do this if you don't love it. Love it and you will grow...eventually. Hard work, dedication, perseverance along with content that appeals to others will get you there....someday. Maybe tons of subscribers tomorrow, maybe in 10 or more years, but if you enjoy the process it doesn't matter. As far as tubebuddy is concerned, it is not here to do the work for you. It is here as support like we are here in the forums. Only you can make your dreams come true by tweaking your gameplan as needed. Tubebuddy and us in the forums will be here as support for you to tweak ideas, double-check you're doing things that need to be done, offer advice, etc, etc, but it's your job to make it all happen. Think of it as an assistant that double-checks your work and gives you ideas and tools to help you, but if you haven't put in the work there's not anything for your assistant to do. Good luck!!!