• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

eljthejod

Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
Some time back, maybe 4 years ago, when researching YouTube channel guides, I watched the guides but they were a bit hard to follow. This month I did start my channel then stumbled upon Muaaz's and Nick Nimmi'ns Tubebuddy tuts and couldn't be more happier. It's actually heartwarming to get a free trial of pro tools when starting out. Keep it up, guys.
Edit. I also love the Tubebuddy channel tuts, they do a very thorough job.

likeshigh

I had started a YouTube channel and was looking for information how to get my channel. Not 100% sure but it might have been a Nick Nimmin's video that led me to TubeBuddy.

I was looking for videos on YouTube when I came across Nick's videos which then led me his brother Dee, Brian G Johnson and others.

The tag feature was the one thing that caught my attention. I know tags would be helpful so I have it a try. Then I realized just how many features TubeBuddy had and I was super excited to use it.

My experience with it was great. It made finding tags and titles so much more easily. Sadly I had to put my channel on hold for personal reasons so I haven't been able to use it much lately but I'll be restarting my channel soon and eager to start using the app to it's fullest extent.

A must have for any YouTuber. Not only is it a great so but also a great team behind it. And that's not just because I'm part of that team. That's an honest opinion.
I agree with your suggestion. Tubebuddy has many features that can makes your video popular among your targeted adueince.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I found TB by watching YT videos along with going google searches.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I found you through one of Derral Eves videos. I haven't looked but does anyone know if he's a member here? I have 9 channels and people think that's a lot but I know he has many channels and is pretty much a YouTube expert. He probably doesn't have spare time to hang out on the forum I'm thinking.

charlesj

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!

I found TubeBuddy for YouTube adds.

I installed TubeBuddy because it has good reviews from my research in google.

I have just installed TubeBuddy for 2 days, still a lot of things to learn and explore.

Planning to go pro in couple of days.

SNJ

You run thousands of ads on youtube, every other add I see on youtube is yours... At first I thought this is an attention seeking firm, but now I see you guys are goood...

BABON BONTANG

Baronang Bontang
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
first i found tubebuddy through youtube channel video and then i put up till now. thanks to the developer. hope it will grow

Meds

I had started a YouTube channel and was looking for information how to get my channel. Not 100% sure but it might have been a Nick Nimmin's video that led me to TubeBuddy.

I was looking for videos on YouTube when I came across Nick's videos which then led me his brother Dee, Brian G Johnson and others.

The tag feature was the one thing that caught my attention. I know tags would be helpful so I have it a try. Then I realized just how many features TubeBuddy had and I was super excited to use it.

My experience with it was great. It made finding tags and titles so much more easily. Sadly I had to put my channel on hold for personal reasons so I haven't been able to use it much lately but I'll be restarting my channel soon and eager to start using the app to it's fullest extent.

A must have for any YouTuber. Not only is it a great so but also a great team behind it. And that's not just because I'm part of that team. That's an honest opinion.

masadityaro

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey, I'm watching a video about how to improve analytic youtube channels on youtube channel and he recommend using Tubebbudy

Majkii

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I searched for different ways to grow my channel and i got interested in this extension and here i am ! :)