• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
I found TubeBuddy on YouTube. I just decided to install it and it's been great.
Jessica

Vman

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!

I was watching a video on how to grow your channel from 0 to 1000. The youtuber was showing how he used TubeBuddy. I clicked on the link and here we are.

dementianinja

Been following content creators for further info on how maneuver Youtube- put up the channel, post videos, etc.
After a series of research, I finally found this forum and hope it could help me built my community.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!

How did you find us at TubeBuddy? Through a couple of sources, Nick Nimmmin and a few other channels have said to use tubebuddy. Al the tools I can use to help others see my content is helpful.

Were you searching, watching videos, etc? I was watching youtube videos.

What made you actually install? I wanted to be able to learn and improve the way I make content. Not just have a leg up or some get rich quick. But to be able to provide better, quality content for my viewers.

How has it been for you? So far I enjoy the community nd feel like I am not using youtube or tubebuddy to its fullest. But, I will get there at some point :)

Thanks for asking!

Baby CakesJm

Subscriber Goal
When I found out about it I was watching Annie's youtube channel. I was like I don't have any money to pay for it so why bother, then I started thinking about it so I was like let's just check it out and here I am trying to get an understanding of how this works.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
When I found out about it I was watching Annie's youtube channel. I was like I don't have any money to pay for it so why bother, then I started thinking about it so I was like let's just check it out and here I am trying to get an understanding of how this works.

I watch her as well she does a really great job of making complicated, or seemingly complicated things seem easy. And such a young person she comes across so confident!

Reactions: Baby CakesJm

Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I found Tubebuddy by seeing peoples milestone goals on a reddit page.

I watched a few videos on it and figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.

I want to try to make as many connections as possible to help my channel grow.

How has it been for you?
So far its been okay, I am trying to be active in the community and I've only been a member for a few days, but I'm optimistic about it.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
A few years ago, I was watching Robert Blake and he mentioned TubeBuddy in one of his videos. Several days later, I became a PRO member.

Alby Tastic

I always watch videos on improving my channel and TubeBuddy was often mentioned, especially by guys like Nick Nimmin and Brian G Johnson, so I tried the free version, then upgraded because it was so helpful.

lifeinplastic

lifeinplasticblog.com
Subscriber Goal
I found out about TubeBuddy through Nick Nimmin.

I was watching videos about how to get views, etc.

I looked at the website and I liked the features, so I installed it.

My experience with TubeBuddy has been wonderful. It has helped me optimize my titles, descriptions and tags. It has helped me to study other channels in my niche. I have used the channel audit service, as well, and it's incredibly helpful.

Fabien LIVESTRONG

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When i start my channel a few months ago in 2020, i have no idea how to make it grow.
I made somes research on YT, and very lot of french YT creators talk about TubeBuddy.
Then on january i tryed it. Free version, and suddenly my viewers grow very fast with the keyword research ! very limited in free version, i buy the PRO and for now i make a + 100% subscribers in 2 months + 100% in views, etc...
TB change every thing in my YT strategies and it works very well.

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
nicknimmin introduced me to TubeBuddy. He was the primary reason for me to install the app as it is free to start.

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I searched the internet for ways to grow your channel and came across TubeBuddy and here I am trying it.