• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

JavoDreams

Subscriber Goal
I would always see Derral Eves ads earlier in the years on Youtube advertising TubeBuddy so I decided to take a look.

RandyHJ

www.basicchurch.org
Subscriber Goal
I was watching Cathrin Manning's channel and she mentioned you. Then I was watching Nick Nimmin and he mentioned you. So I checked it out and liked what I saw. Although my channel is just starting out (after a few years of not being given attention because I didn't really understand YouTube), I went immediately to the second level of subscription because I wanted as many tools as possible to get a moving start.

I always start out with Keyword Explorer and try to get a result in the 80s (it helps to be a wordsmith and rearrange keyword phrases until you hit a combination that drives up the result score). Then, I go to SEO Studio and try to get as many of the best practices down as possible until my score is between 95 and 99 (don't hit 99 that often). Finally, I add relevant tags and that usually takes me to 100. I use Canva to create my thumbnails and VEED.IO to create the SRT files for my captions. I absolutely love SEO Studio!

After my video is released, I check for ranking in incognito mode on Chrome for my title and/or keyword phrase. Even though I'm only in this for one month now, I've seen very good results for my video rankings.

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
I joined a Facebook group called Small YouTubers Boost and it was brought up there. I had been curious about doing SEO for YouTube and saw that it was a tool that was going to help me.

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey,

I found TubeBuddy back in 2018 when I began making You Tube videos. I think I had searched something like 'How to be a YouTuber' or something along those lines. So glad I found it.

Reactions: Dasourcess

Dasourcess

Subscriber Goal
I have been search for different apps and etc been on my phone for awhile and didn't realize how much this app can help so far big help

SaraSmilez

Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy? Through a Nick Nimmin video.

Were you searching, watching videos, etc? I was binge watching Nick.

What made you actually install? It was free, and I was looking to start a channel.

How has it been for you? IΓÇÖm on it everyday! It really helped especially when I was brand new. IΓÇÖm still new but feel like TubeBuddy makes me better everyday. My favorite is the ΓÇ£tagsΓÇ¥ help feature. Great stuff!

Lillie

By Jackson Wilkey of Channel Junkies and have 2 channels, 2 subscriptions and I love TB...look at it on the app multiple times daily.

Esther Samuel

How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!

I was watching videos on how to start a channel and I installed it. It has really been helpful in keyword research

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't exactly remember from which Channel I found Tubebuddy.
But it was through the youtube channel. Then when I read the reviews,
I found only praised about it which force me to have Tubebuddy.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
Firstly I was recommended to use the TubeBuddy services by a friend. Secondly after having done my own research concerning the company and reading people's experiences with TB, I came to the conclusion that it was the right choice for me to utilize on the daily to help manage the content I produce on my channel. I got nothing but love for TubeBuddy and the TubeBuddy team. Thanks TubeBuddy! :)

BrosClanYt

I seen someone in their description put the TubeBuddy affiliate link, and it said it could help me gain views. I heard about TubeBuddy before that, but I wasn't taking YouTube seriously back then.

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Watching nicknimmin, itΓÇÖs crazy how wrong I was about my assumptions regarding what good keywords would be

• Wow
Reactions: TubeBuddy