• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm pretty sure first exposure was via a @NickNimmin video!

(But once you start down the rabit hole of YouTuber how to videos you'll see it around a bunch of the big channels!)

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I was looking on a way to optimise my vids better I found several things and tubebuddy was free to install so I tried it and kept it ever since . My channel has been growing ever since :)

Mr Nicky Wilde

With google because i was in the French forum assitance for Youtubers but they doesn't help me a lot. It's a little normal because my video are in english (i have lot of English-speaking friends). I'm trying to find an equivalent forum and it's here

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
With google because i was in the French forum assitance for Youtubers but they doesn't help me a lot. It's a little normal because my video are in english (i have lot of English-speaking friends). I'm trying to find an equivalent forum and it's here

Awesome! We can help hope to see you around :D

I was looking on a way to optimise my vids better I found several things and tubebuddy was free to install so I tried it and kept it ever since . My channel has been growing ever since :)

Happy to hear that, and I hope your channel keeps developing well!

Lotuz

I was searching for addons to help optimize youtube. Ended up finding tubebuddy as one of the most recommended tools all around, youtube videos, blogs, etc. Its been my main tool for about a year now.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

laurenproctor

laurenproctor32.com
Subscriber Goal
I heard about you from a friend. If they hadn't have told me about you I think I would have learned about you from every single blog ever written about great YouTube tools. You have a great rep.

Shaniece Ashley

Subscriber Goal
Someone I subscribe to was talking about it in her video and i was like , let me sign up and check them out .

Rick Ace

Subscriber Goal
I actually don't remember from which YouTuber that promoted Tubebuddy. I didn't install it at first and then saw a few Tubebuddy videos. I installed the free version for a few weeks and than decided to buy the Pro version. Still don't use it to it's full potential. That's why I'm here to learn

Rohithsamuel

Subscriber Goal
i found this lovable tool when people start to make videos on that like tubebuddy review !!!

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I can't really remember exactly but it must be from youtube videos anyway I am here now and don't regret it.......Yes a youtube video :thinking: :)

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I found the tubebuddy fourms through the free trial page, And as for tubebuddy I think I found it through some youtube channel

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
On YouTube via Derral or Roberto.
Shortly after I started my channel I installed a competitor and then a few months later I installed TB too, I couldn't get to grips with TB as there was too much information for me so I uninstalled it and just used the competitor. Two months ago I was watching a video from Derral or Roberto explaining how to use TB and so I installed it again. I have to say with a bit more YouTube experience and a better understanding of analytics I :heart:TB now.
It's been amazing and I spend a lot more time now looking at keywords, SEO, etc. I am 90% sure it revived new life into my old videos with a few tweaks. I still don't use all the tools, but I'm trying to learn what each one does and how it can help me.

Colorful life

当我想成为YOUTEBE上的频道时,我搜索了很多有关如何写标题和如何制作视频的教学视频,最后发现这个TUBEBUDDY非常有用,因此我采取尝试一下的态度,并订购了tubebuddy 。现在,我从头开始制作了约50个视频,并慢慢学习了一些视频制作方法。但是,还有很多我做不到的事情。因此,我计划向此处的老师学习更多的知识,以便我可以学习更多。渠道可以改善!
希望您能给我一些指导,谢谢!

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I found this forum from the trials page and when I searched videos like "how to get more subs on YouTube", "how to get more views on YouTube" etc lots of the videos would either mention tubebuddy or vidiq

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I was searching for addons to help optimize youtube. Ended up finding tubebuddy as one of the most recommended tools all around, youtube videos, blogs, etc. Its been my main tool for about a year now.

That's awesome :D

I found the tubebuddy fourms through the free trial page, And as for tubebuddy I think I found it through some youtube channel

Glad to see the free trial page is working! How are you liking the forums? :)

On YouTube via Derral or Roberto.
Shortly after I started my channel I installed a competitor and then a few months later I installed TB too, I couldn't get to grips with TB as there was too much information for me so I uninstalled it and just used the competitor. Two months ago I was watching a video from Derral or Roberto explaining how to use TB and so I installed it again. I have to say with a bit more YouTube experience and a better understanding of analytics I :heart:TB now.
It's been amazing and I spend a lot more time now looking at keywords, SEO, etc. I am 90% sure it revived new life into my old videos with a few tweaks. I still don't use all the tools, but I'm trying to learn what each one does and how it can help me.

I'm glad you got help! We do have the TB YT channel that helps understand all the tools, plus our live training too here: https://tubebuddy.com/101 for anyone who made need it :D

I found this forum from the trials page and when I searched videos like "how to get more subs on YouTube", "how to get more views on YouTube" etc lots of the videos would either mention tubebuddy or vidiq

We do have the tools to help you do that :D

Angela Philip apoe

Subscriber Goal
My YouTube channel is new and was searching for apps that will guide me through and I saw an upload from one of my subscribed channel. She has always been there for me Kelechi mbgemuna talking about tubeBuddy I downloaded and here I am stuck here with life saving tips. Am so glad to be here☺️ I love you all

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That's awesome :D

Glad to see the free trial page is working! How are you liking the forums? :)

I'm glad you got help! We do have the TB YT channel that helps understand all the tools, plus our live training too here: https://tubebuddy.com/101 for anyone who made need it :D

We do have the tools to help you do that :D
I'm liking the fourms a lot, Thanks