• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

tri haryanto

Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
I got an email from an internet marketer that recommended a link to a YouTuber. And got a link of TubeBuddy from this YouTuber in her description. That's my journey to meet with TubeBuddy :)

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Through watching videos around SEO and 1 of your videos popped up, and the rest is history!

I hope some of the TB videos showed up LOL!

I got an email from an internet marketer that recommended a link to a YouTuber. And got a link of TubeBuddy from this YouTuber in her description. That's my journey to meet with TubeBuddy :)

We hope you liked their suggestion :D

For me it was Roberto Blake who recommended TubeBuddy.

Roberto is a great guy, and knows his stuff!

Heard it through the Youtube Grape Vine, Tried it liked it, and bought it!

That makes us happy to hear! We hope to keep making new amazing stuff to make it worth the purchase! We have some stuff coming up I can't wait to share with everyone :D

Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'll answer this first!

TubeBuddy was talking about their product on a forum I was on at the time, and I wanted to learn more!

I searched and saw their website, and liked what I saw!

It was free to install, and I had nothing to lose, could always unistall!

It has been AMAZING, and I've grown so much!

same with me

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Dusty is such a great guy! He has interesting topics, and guests on! I've been lucky enough to be on the podcast! WOuld you ever go on it @Steve the Barman

@Andrew Yeah..., have done loads of UK Radio interviews and a couple of Pods. But I'm a bit of a wind up merchant. It'd be a Fun Entertaining Podcast, but his editors would have their work cut out. I go off on all kinds on tangents! :joy:

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I found TubeBuddy through watching YT videos and maybe a couple of Google searches.

TubeBuddy has been helpful for the most part whenever I need help, like with the tags and the options with them.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I found TubeBuddy through watching YT videos and maybe a couple of Google searches.

TubeBuddy has been helpful for the most part whenever I need help, like with the tags and the options with them.

We offer more than that! We have things such as canned responses, SEO features to track your videos after you post, etc! I hope you give them all a try, and being on the forums you can unlock paid TB :)