• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

BillyBoy

TubeBuddy Pro
I knew TubeBuddy from my first channel. It was a travel vlog channel. Never used the pro version though. This time i changed it up. Below 1k subs and yearly payment is dead cheap anyway. We will see if it will help to start up the channel.

Netski64

www.shareintlstudio.com
Subscriber Goal
I found TubeBuddy from someone's post in a facebook group page. Out of the blue someone posted it, and i got curious and installed it. Very timely for me because I have decided in 2020 that I would be active in youtube. TubeBuddy is very helpful for me, a lot of "how-to's" to improve your posts. I'm so happy that I have subscribed! Thanks, TubeBuddy! A really big help for newbies like me! One happy subscriber here! :blush::blush::blush:

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Mhine21

I find TubeBuddy on youtube channel while am searching getting some information. I try to search how can i grow more subscriber to my youtube channel, and many youtubers appear they said that TubeBuddy was a great application to install, it will help you to grow and it was free app easy to uninstall if you dont like it, then i get curios i try TubeBuddy and it was very helpful to my channel.

Jerose

TubeBuddy User
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?

What made you actually install?

How has it been for you?

I'm just curious!
I found tubebuddy in a facebook group small youtubers. And then I found out this community because tubebuddy sent me an email about it. :)

LiftToEAT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The Content Bug
Watching Videos
Decided to start and go all in with the channel.
How has it been for you?
Great! Didn't know I got so much with the Pro package.

Reactions: Ikerot

ernel2020

TubeBuddy User
savemyfuturecharity.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
I found TubeBuddy on Google search engine and YouTube. I was too curious about this community so I made a decision to join. Eventually, as a neophyte in the community, TubeBuddy is an awesome community wherein I can learn indispensable information and techniques in the world of YouTube and you have a chance to share your insights on different topics shared by diverse fellows.

Reactions: Ikerot
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The Content Bug
Watching Videos
Decided to start and go all in with the channel.
How has it been for you?
Great! Didn't know I got so much with the Pro package.

That's awesome! We do our best to provide lots of value :D

Reactions: LiftToEAT

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I thew myself into YouTube and quickly learned that long tail keywords were a thing!? I had no idea about this level of SEO and so started to slowly research what tools I could use. Many sites out there were offering monthly payment plans to subscribe to keyword generation tools, and then TubeBuddy just popped up in a search. With the SEO suite and channel tools I decided that I would give its a try. I've only been a member for a matter of days, but the tools together with the forum have proved to be invaluable. I'm still only scratching the surface of the power of TubeBuddy, but so far the experience has been positive.

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
Son (a gamer) live streams and uses it for his successful YouTube Channel.

No it's not how I came across TubeBuddy.

When I saw how useful it was I couldn't resist, tried free then upgraded almost immediately.

How has it been for you?
I started working channel under 30 days ago. It wasn't really doing anything, but once I applied TubeBuddy tools and resources found great links, tips to hit 40k+ views!

Attachments

• UCTkQHpucL8dPE5Sa0HaCmNw-40000-Views-2020-04-20.jpg.png
    UCTkQHpucL8dPE5Sa0HaCmNw-40000-Views-2020-04-20.jpg.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 188

ernel2020

TubeBuddy User
savemyfuturecharity.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal

When I saw how useful it was I couldn't resist, tried free then upgraded almost immediately.

How has it been for you?
I started working channel under 30 days ago. It wasn't really doing anything, but once I applied TubeBuddy tools and resources found great links, tips to hit 40k+ views!
You've made it!

How has it been for you?
You've made it! Congratulations!

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I was researching how to optimise my sons video so and stumbled across tubebuddy. The features available are amazing. And I upgraded to a star licence straight away.

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm pretty sure, I followed a link from one of Brian G Johnson's videos :)

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I was searching on Google for a YouTube discussion forum and came across this community. I had heard of TubeBuddy previously and knew it has a good reputation so figured I need to install it so I can get off on a good start!

BaldBoldBear

BaldBoldBearGaming
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I honestly saw another youtuber content creator utilising the tool and thought id check it out myself, as well as that it was videos when i was trying to find the motivation to start who had been using tubebuddy which in turn allowed me to get started and utilize Tubebuddy as i am today.

Science

Subscriber Goal
I did a online YouTube marketing course , instructor told us about tubebuddy and some others tools

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I did a online YouTube marketing course , instructor told us about tubebuddy and some others tools

Awesome glad it lead you to us here at TubeBuddy :D

I honestly saw another youtuber content creator utilising the tool and thought id check it out myself, as well as that it was videos when i was trying to find the motivation to start who had been using tubebuddy which in turn allowed me to get started and utilize Tubebuddy as i am today.

That's awesome I hope you like it @BaldBoldBear

How has it been for you?

Awesome! Happy to have you with us :D

Reactions: BaldBoldBear