• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I heard about Tubebuddy during the time I was considering taking YouTube seriously and committing to a regular upload schedule. I think searched on YouTube how to grow a channel and I stumbled upon a video from Salma Jafri and later on some from Nick Nimmin. It's been so useful!

Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy User
I was checking in google about how to increase watch hours and/or subscribers, i was not sure whether to opt for paid promotions or not. I was reading a review and there some one from Tubebuddy mentioned that "Tubebuddy" really helped him a lot to increase his audience and subscribers too. I did a little research on Tubebuddy same time and that's how i am here today. Thank you Tubebuddy.

Reactions: RobBalasabas

White Bread

TubeBuddy Pro
I just remembered a really good youtube course on Udemy by Shawn Malkou (I am not endorsed and not advertising).. The author of the course was emphasizing the importance of keyword and search optimization, and mentioned TubeBuddy as a great help tool. in fact, I think he said most of the successful channels on Youtube use it. That was the first time I heard about TubeBuddy.

Reactions: RobBalasabas
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I heard about Tubebuddy during the time I was considering taking YouTube seriously and committing to a regular upload schedule. I think searched on YouTube how to grow a channel and I stumbled upon a video from Salma Jafri and later on some from Nick Nimmin. It's been so useful!

Awesome :D I hope you're enjoying it ;)

I found out about you through The Content Bug on YouTube

She's on the channel today, and will be back VERY Soon :D

I was checking in google about how to increase watch hours and/or subscribers, i was not sure whether to opt for paid promotions or not. I was reading a review and there some one from Tubebuddy mentioned that "Tubebuddy" really helped him a lot to increase his audience and subscribers too. I did a little research on Tubebuddy same time and that's how i am here today. Thank you Tubebuddy.

That's awesome! I Hope we can continue to help you in that way :D

Watching other youtube tutorial people and they recommended

Well we love hearing that, and thank them for us :D

I just remembered a really good youtube course on Udemy by Shawn Malkou (I am not endorsed and not advertising).. The author of the course was emphasizing the importance of keyword and search optimization, and mentioned TubeBuddy as a great help tool. in fact, I think he said most of the successful channels on Youtube use it. That was the first time I heard about TubeBuddy.

A lot of them do use us! We do our best to help creators, and giveback we want to help you reach your goals, so we can reach ours! Keep TB growing, and help more creators :D

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find us Rob ;) :D

I'm glad you asked!

I've came across TubeBuddy in my previous role as the Social Media & Partnership Manager at Thinkific, where I first became a user of this awesome tool, to manage and grow our YouTube channel. I started meeting and getting to know a lot of the TubeBuddy team members at different conferences (VidSummit, VidCon, Social Media Marketing World). All the experts that I was learning from about YouTube also talked about TubeBuddy all the time, so that really helped! Long story short, I was eventually given an opportunity to join the team, and I took 2 seconds to decide and say yes!

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I think I found you guys years ago through google search on some blog or article. Not sure which. Had been using TubeBuddy on and off for a while now to help my channel. More recently so now. And just downloaded app. Thought it could be helpful to use the forum here too.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I think I found you guys years ago through google search on some blog or article. Not sure which. Had been using TubeBuddy on and off for a while now to help my channel. More recently so now. And just downloaded app. Thought it could be helpful to use the forum here too.

We think it is! Thank you so much for joining our community :D

Sharmarahul7887

Subscriber Goal
I am an user of tubebuddy extension and then I searching for YouTube forum. And I get tubebuddy and I really knows this place so I am here

FindUsCamping

I have actually been using Tubebuddy for a while with another Youtube channel I use, it is the free version though. I have been following Daniel Batal for a while now and decided to purchase the Star program.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have actually been using Tubebuddy for a while with another Youtube channel I use, it is the free version though. I have been following Daniel Batal for a while now and decided to purchase the Star program.

Awesome! Daniel is a great guy, and you get a lot of value with star :D