• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I had started a YouTube channel and was looking for information how to get my channel. Not 100% sure but it might have been a Nick Nimmin's video that led me to TubeBuddy.

I was looking for videos on YouTube when I came across Nick's videos which then led me his brother Dee, Brian G Johnson and others.

The tag feature was the one thing that caught my attention. I know tags would be helpful so I have it a try. Then I realized just how many features TubeBuddy had and I was super excited to use it.

My experience with it was great. It made finding tags and titles so much more easily. Sadly I had to put my channel on hold for personal reasons so I haven't been able to use it much lately but I'll be restarting my channel soon and eager to start using the app to it's fullest extent.

A must have for any YouTuber. Not only is it a great so but also a great team behind it. And that's not just because I'm part of that team. That's an honest opinion.

Poulpc

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
How did you find us at TubeBuddy?
Someone recommended it on https://www.reddit.com/r/SmallYTChannel/

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?
I looked up a couple of reviews, to see what it was all about

What made you actually install?
the reviews I found only praised it

How has it been for you?
my channel was stuck at a slow crawl, but it is slowly growing again, after I started using TubeBuddy

Senior Notions

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin talking about it in his videos.

I asked a question about YouTube in a Facebook group and someone recommended to watch Nick Nimmin's videos. So when he recommended TubeBuddy I installed it.

TubeBuddy has a lot of features that I haven't used yet. I had a free month but I was so busy I didn't get a chance to really dive deep into it. I use the Keyword Explorer mostly and the Results tab to find out what might be a good video to make.

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm pretty sure i'd heard it in a Nick Nimmin video.
To be honest, I only use the TubeBuddy app to keep an eye on milestones.

I have it installed on chrome, but I am pretty much all over my tags etc so only use Tubebuddy to check competitors tags and to see how i'm tracking against them.
Have always been tempted just to get the basic setup as it's pretty cheap anyway.
Just not sure I'd get full use.. Maybe a 1 week trial would help ;)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Through Roberto Blake.

Not entirely sure how I was searching him. Maybe the good ol "how do I grow faster" lol :p I do remember he was doing channel review videos sponsored by TubeBuddy. I really enjoyed those videos. I would watch those videos, study what he was suggesting to other channels, then I'd try and implement those practices into my own channel.

I think I watched 5 of those videos and he kept saying "this video is sponsored by tubebuddy" explained how tubebuddy helped, and I decided I should probably check it out.

I'd love to know at what point tubebuddy was at when I first checked out the channel. I don't even think tubebuddy were past 20-50k subscribers back then. It was a while ago. Always enjoyed the community discussions :)

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I had started a YouTube channel and was looking for information how to get my channel. Not 100% sure but it might have been a Nick Nimmin's video that led me to TubeBuddy.

I was looking for videos on YouTube when I came across Nick's videos which then led me his brother Dee, Brian G Johnson and others.

The tag feature was the one thing that caught my attention. I know tags would be helpful so I have it a try. Then I realized just how many features TubeBuddy had and I was super excited to use it.

My experience with it was great. It made finding tags and titles so much more easily. Sadly I had to put my channel on hold for personal reasons so I haven't been able to use it much lately but I'll be restarting my channel soon and eager to start using the app to it's fullest extent.

A must have for any YouTuber. Not only is it a great so but also a great team behind it. And that's not just because I'm part of that team. That's an honest opinion.

Awesome Brave! :D Love having you around!

How did you find us at TubeBuddy?
Someone recommended it on https://www.reddit.com/r/SmallYTChannel/

Were you searching, watching videos, etc?
I looked up a couple of reviews, to see what it was all about

What made you actually install?
the reviews I found only praised it

How has it been for you?
my channel was stuck at a slow crawl, but it is slowly growing again, after I started using TubeBuddy

Happy we were able to help you, and I know your channel is on an upswing :D

I found TubeBuddy from Nick Nimmin talking about it in his videos.

I asked a question about YouTube in a Facebook group and someone recommended to watch Nick Nimmin's videos. So when he recommended TubeBuddy I installed it.

TubeBuddy has a lot of features that I haven't used yet. I had a free month but I was so busy I didn't get a chance to really dive deep into it. I use the Keyword Explorer mostly and the Results tab to find out what might be a good video to make.

Have you entered in the giveaway we are doing on our latest video? :)

I'm pretty sure i'd heard it in a Nick Nimmin video.
To be honest, I only use the TubeBuddy app to keep an eye on milestones.

I have it installed on chrome, but I am pretty much all over my tags etc so only use Tubebuddy to check competitors tags and to see how i'm tracking against them.
Have always been tempted just to get the basic setup as it's pretty cheap anyway.
Just not sure I'd get full use.. Maybe a 1 week trial would help ;)

https://tubebudd.com/freetrial :D

I was talking to someone about starting my YouTube channel and they mentioned watching Roberto Blake's videos. It was in one of those where he mentioned TubeBuddy so I checked it out and saw how hopeful it could be. So glad I did as I'm sure it's helping me make my videos more visible in search.

Roberto's great and I'm happy he was able to bring you to us :D

I actually had a friend who used TubeBuddy to start up his YouTube channel, I checked out the website and look into the videos and instantly loved the program/app of TubeBuddy - Helped me out a lot with the bulk editing and constant updates for my cards/endscreens.

I hope the videos are helpful, and thank you for being an active part of the community.

I found TubeBuddy from searching for tutorials on how to use OBS from Nick Nimmin. I'm on a journey to learn how to create videos, and it's been a great experience so far!

Awesome! how do you like the forums? :)

Through Roberto Blake.

Not entirely sure how I was searching him. Maybe the good ol "how do I grow faster" lol :p I do remember he was doing channel review videos sponsored by TubeBuddy. I really enjoyed those videos. I would watch those videos, study what he was suggesting to other channels, then I'd try and implement those practices into my own channel.

I think I watched 5 of those videos and he kept saying "this video is sponsored by tubebuddy" explained how tubebuddy helped, and I decided I should probably check it out.

I'd love to know at what point tubebuddy was at when I first checked out the channel. I don't even think tubebuddy were past 20-50k subscribers back then. It was a while ago. Always enjoyed the community discussions :)

That was a while back. I just started and was overcoming the "This isn't the TubeBuddy guy we know!" nearly four years ago.

Reactions: perche rideuse

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Awesome Brave! :D Love having you around!

Happy we were able to help you, and I know your channel is on an upswing :D

Have you entered in the giveaway we are doing on our latest video? :)

https://tubebudd.com/freetrial :D

Roberto's great and I'm happy he was able to bring you to us :D

I hope the videos are helpful, and thank you for being an active part of the community.

Awesome! how do you like the forums? :)

That was a while back. I just started and was overcoming the "This isn't the TubeBuddy guy we know!" nearly four years ago.
I'm enjoying the interactions I get so far! It's a challenge to find time to grow my channel and juggling real life!

Dradus

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was watching various Youtube channels before I started my own. I think I saw the app appear in an advert on Youtube and was wondering what this was. I was unsure if to install the desktop app as my PC was screaming at me. I was researching how to start a new channel and later a few channels had recommended checking it out and how the app works. I did a little more research and installed. This has made a difference in video analysis and helping me set up during my first few videos for sure.