• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback How can i improve this thumbnail

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
IMG_0749 (2).jpg

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I PERSONALLY can't see anything that has to do with the TITLE you are promoting the thumbnail
Decorating my room WISH that's what i see!
so as a viewer that see's your video in the recommendation i wouldn't press it cause i can't see anything that has to do with your room or even WISH i only see behind the text YOUR FACE
Thats completely different for me!!

But i like the WISH and the DECORATING using only text
They are clear , clen
and easy to read!!
Take this in mind this is MY opinion others maybe would like it :) !

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I PERSONALLY can't see anything that has to do with the TITLE you are promoting the thumbnail
Decorating my room WISH that's what i see!
so as a viewer that see's your video in the recommendation i wouldn't press it cause i can't see anything that has to do with your room or even WISH i only see behind the text YOUR FACE
Thats completely different for me!!

But i like the WISH and the DECORATING using only text
They are clear , clen
and easy to read!!
Take this in mind this is MY opinion others maybe would like it :) !

To add to this, maybe have your face on one side, and down the middle a line, then your room blurry and a reaction to that with your face, kind of like what you have here :D

OP
OP
DemetreHicks

DemetreHicks

TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
well I used the no SEO tool and it works really well since you can look at other's thumbnails and get some ideas here is the newest on and i think i really like this type of thumbnails
Untitled (2).jpg

Reactions: Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
well I used the no SEO tool and it works really well since you can look at other's thumbnails and get some ideas here is the newest on and i think i really like this type of thumbnails View attachment 4262
Thats WAY WAY better!! just keep in mind you need some text! You can improve your photoshop because as we can see in your .. butt its cutted out! Overall is way better!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hm... in the newer thumbnail, I don't know what the video's about. It just looks like you're shocked... but from what? How about combining the text from pic #2 with pic #3 :)

Reactions: DemetreHicks

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Definitely agree with Mario on this one. It's a good teaser to have your reaction on the left side, but I really didn't get a sense of what you were implying in terms of the content in your video.

I love watching the progression in this thread! Prime example of community input and improvement as a result!

Reactions: DemetreHicks
OP
OP
DemetreHicks

DemetreHicks

TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
thanks everyone that commented I changed it but IΓÇÖm on my phone right now so I canΓÇÖt post the picture