• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Good tv series

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems tv shows are literally scattered everywhere now on all sorts of streaming services.

Queer Eye is still enjoyable sometimes

Fashion runway? I think it's a show on Netflix, has a guy from Queer Eye as the host and is all about fashion design, but without the petty drama that usually follows "competition" shows. They focus more on the design side than on the story side, so I enjoy that.

"Lucifer" (netflix) I like dark comedies

"Killing Amy" was a surprisingly good show. Dark humor and a lot of clever story telling

"Sherlock" is always fun.

I tend to like shows that are focused on DIY and style etc, so would only be interesting to people who like similar. But if you like shows with a bit of a dark edge, Killing Amy, Lucifer, Sherlock, there are a few others, but they've kept me interested for more than 3 episodes without getting boring :)

Reactions: TubeBuddy

DemetreHicks

Check out my recent upload https://bit.ly/2IzzqKK
TubeBuddy Pro
www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
Also if you like anime or never watched it I would recommend my hero, one punch man, demon slayer, Tokyo ghoul, guilty crown,dr.stone, and Sao just to name a few
for adult animations, I would recommend futurama i currently watching it and if really good.

Reactions: Ikerot

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
In my younger days I always enjoyed the Smallville series. Considering it's a show depicting superman's life as a teenager. If you're a DC fanatic, I recommend you watch it.

Lilalollie

Subscriber Goal
If you have Netflix it might be worth it to watch the new french series Lupin, or the series Stranger Things. Furthermore if you havent seen it Lucifer and La Casa del Papel are also worth it to try out ;-)

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
watch tiny pretty things on Netflix! I loved it