• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

I really need your help about my internet! PACKET LOSS

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hello ! this summer i suffered from extreme packet loss while playing Rust what happened was that when i pressed the button to open the door
The door wasn't opening in my screen but my friends were telling me that I was in-game! after 3-4 minutes the door opened in my screen!

First, i thought i was lagging but the same happened to me while playing other games Like battlefield 4 an annoying icon for packet loss will always show!!!
Even in discord, the three bars are ALWAYS red!! telling me that I have high packet loss!

My question is How can i fix it! does anyone know? I've searched in google for possible solutions but i can't understand anything !! they use words that I have never seen and they are about Internet and stuff!

OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
And yea i have been like that from the summer! I noticed some difference when i was editing and slowed down the clip
In 10 bullets BODY hit!! only 4 registered and there was some milliseconds delay for the guy to show to die!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know much about internet myself, BUT I figured you might get some better luck with me moving this to gaming and technology discussion rather than off topic. It is a gaming and tech related question after all :)
Best of luck :)

Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I don't know much about internet myself, BUT I figured you might get some better luck with me moving this to gaming and technology discussion rather than off topic. It is a gaming and tech related question after all :)
Best of luck :)
Thanks a lot :)