• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I have a passion for travel & videography and I love to share videos on travel, food, lifestyle and everything around New York City from a local persp

LIyana's World

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
User name: LIyana's World
Title of introduction: I have a passion for travel & videography and I love to share videos on travel, food, lifestyle and everything around New York City from a local perspective.
Your name/ Alias: Liyana's World
Where are you from? New York City, New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn about YouTube. How to grow my channel and how to create good content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to get 100K subscriber milestone and increase my channel view to quit my boring and painful job.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (Every Saturday)
What are your hobbies? Traveling, photography, explore new place or attraction, all kind of outdoor activities attract me
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get million subscriber who watch my channel and I will earn some money, that I can help some kids for their education. Right now I'm helping one 7 years girl from Uganda. But I want to help more kids as i can.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/liyanasworld

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: LIyana's World
Title of introduction: I have a passion for travel & videography and I love to share videos on travel, food, lifestyle and everything around New York City from a local perspective.
Your name/ Alias: Liyana's World
Where are you from? New York City, New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn about YouTube. How to grow my channel and how to create good content.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to get 100K subscriber milestone and increase my channel view to quit my boring and painful job.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly (Every Saturday)
What are your hobbies? Traveling, photography, explore new place or attraction, all kind of outdoor activities attract me
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get million subscriber who watch my channel and I will earn some money, that I can help some kids for their education. Right now I'm helping one 7 years girl from Uganda. But I want to help more kids as i can.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/liyanasworld

Welcome to the forums! I love new york! I'm from Long Island, West Islip area originally :D

Happy you found us through Googling, and I know for sure we can help you! What are your TubeBuddy/ YouTube questions? :)

I think it's great you want to grow your channel! Who are you trying to help with it? :)

Again welcome!

Reactions: LIyana's World