• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback My Latest Thumbnail!

kingzuesthelycan

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
My latest Thumbnail!

dodgeball thumbnail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Thumbnail is the most important thing after a title! that is what makes people wanna CLICK in your video and watch it! You gotta have a nice thumbnail to catch peoples attention! If i saw this in the youtube search i wouldn't press it to be honest but i did cause of the effects around you and i was interested to see what was happening ( i didnt even took the time to read the message in the thumbnail because i couldn't see it clearly on youtube!) Video is amazing very enjoyable but you can improve on the thumbnail

Remember - Thumbnail draws people's attention to your channel, first seconds of your video keep people watching!

;) -S-

Reactions: kingzuesthelycan
OP
OP
kingzuesthelycan

kingzuesthelycan

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Thumbnail is the most important thing after a title! that is what makes people wanna CLICK in your video and watch it! You gotta have a nice thumbnail to catch peoples attention! If i saw this in the youtube search i wouldn't press it to be honest but i did cause of the effects around you and i was interested to see what was happening ( i didnt even took the time to read the message in the thumbnail because i couldn't see it clearly on youtube!) Video is amazing very enjoyable but you can improve on the thumbnail

Remember - Thumbnail draws people's attention to your channel, first seconds of your video keep people watching!

;) -S-
Thanks for the feedback! I've been really juggling with making good thumbnails. Sometimes I feel as if I may over due it. Its really hard deciding if its a good thumbnail or not to me.

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Thanks for the feedback! I've been really juggling with making good thumbnails. Sometimes I feel as if I may over due it. Its really hard deciding if its a good thumbnail or not to me.
Look, dude, i suggest you to spend time on your thumbnails! i went to your channel and most of your thumbnails don't have information about what the video is about! Lets take for example your blindfold orange soda video What would i do? Take a photo of me(you) and your children in blindfold orange sodas in cups with the front of the cup showing the brands name and having one kid drinking from one of the cup with a question mark on it

This gives a lot of information about what is going to happen in the video! a piece of great advice i can give you is that when you make a video search the title of it in youtube and take a look in the most popular video's thumbnail Don't copy them!!!!!!! They are a base for yours and always ask your self when you are done making the thumbnail

Does it make me to click and watch the video?

:) -S- good luck

Reactions: kingzuesthelycan