• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Starting up a Leathercraft channel

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
User name: TinyBatchGoods
Title of introduction: Starting up a Leathercraft channel
Your name/ Alias: Dan
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to get to know other YouTubers, wanted to connect with others and share my experience with other creators. I really want to learn more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Getting my leather crafting skills to a place where I can make awesome things and share them with others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Photography - partly why I started this channel, blending the two hobbies made sense to me.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyO998WBY5OmwV6hLrQsSA/

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TinyBatchGoods
Title of introduction: Starting up a Leathercraft channel
Your name/ Alias: Dan
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to get to know other YouTubers, wanted to connect with others and share my experience with other creators. I really want to learn more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Getting my leather crafting skills to a place where I can make awesome things and share them with others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Photography - partly why I started this channel, blending the two hobbies made sense to me.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyO998WBY5OmwV6hLrQsSA/
Welcome to the forums Dan! Glad you found us through googling! We have a lot of people here, and different areas to learn anything from how to use TubeBuddy to YT questions, if you have any just feel free to ask!

What got you into leather crafting?

Thanks for joining again! :D

OP
OP
TinyBatchGoods

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums Dan! Glad you found us through googling! We have a lot of people here, and different areas to learn anything from how to use TubeBuddy to YT questions, if you have any just feel free to ask!

What got you into leather crafting?

Thanks for joining again! :D
Thanks Andrew!
I'm just looking around the forum so far, nice place!
Got into leather crafting after watching some videos, was looking for something I can do to build things with my own hands (I work as a full-time game developer), really enjoyed doing it so I kept it up.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Andrew!
I'm just looking around the forum so far, nice place!
Got into leather crafting after watching some videos, was looking for something I can do to build things with my own hands (I work as a full-time game developer), really enjoyed doing it so I kept it up.
That's incredible! I love working with my hands too, one thing many people don't know is I like working on electrical systems. My personal channel Motto of if I kan (kan sounds like can) , You kan too! Came from my time helping when a person I worked with use to say "If a man can build it a man can fix it" so I took that and made it my own :) Do you find leather crafting soothing? Do you have any examples we could see :D

OP
OP
TinyBatchGoods

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
That's incredible! I love working with my hands too, one thing many people don't know is I like working on electrical systems. My personal channel Motto of if I kan (kan sounds like can) , You kan too! Came from my time helping when a person I worked with use to say "If a man can build it a man can fix it" so I took that and made it my own :) Do you find leather crafting soothing? Do you have any examples we could see :D
Great way to live your life!
Yeah, I find it really relaxing, part of why I love doing it. Put a pair of headphones on, set up the camera and start building things.
I recently made a new wallet (Forgive me if we aren't supposed to put a link to videos, but it's here). Part of why I wanted to make a channel was to share the process as I find it so relaxing.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Great way to live your life!
Yeah, I find it really relaxing, part of why I love doing it. Put a pair of headphones on, set up the camera and start building things.
I recently made a new wallet (Forgive me if we aren't supposed to put a link to videos, but it's here). Part of why I wanted to make a channel was to share the process as I find it so relaxing.
Since I asked no worries, but if not asked it's a no ;)

Sidenote! Video is great a couple of things I notice, you get 500 characters for tags, so we recommend using the 500 character opportunities of relevant tags you have to get the most out of them!

OP
OP
TinyBatchGoods

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
Since I asked no worries, but if not asked it's a no ;)

Sidenote! Video is great a couple of things I notice, you get 500 characters for tags, so we recommend using the 500 character opportunities of relevant tags you have to get the most out of them!
Good point, I'll see what sort of tags I can think up!