Educational Channel Bit the bullet and started a Youtube channel! (Filmmaker and content creator)

Mario So

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Mario So
Title of introduction: Bit the bullet and starting a Youtube channel! (Filmmaker and content creator)
Your name/ Alias: Mario
Where are you from? Toronto, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about Tubebuddy through Salma Jafri and Nick Nimmin.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have been on Tubebuddy for 3 months and I had no idea forums existed! Once I found it I wanted to join right away. As a new channel, I want to learn from the community and connect with potential future collaborators and teammates!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have been creating wedding films, non-profit videos, and currently work full-time as a content creator for a company. I also own a wedding cinematography company! I started YouTube because I want to create content that I enjoy creating and potentially start my own business on Youtube.

My short term goal is to reach 1,000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Soccer (football), volleyball, playing the guitar and drums, movies and films, creating travel films
What is your biggest dream? To make a difference in the lives of people who are less fortunate.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/MarioSoMedia