Lifestyle Channel Hey EVERYONE! I’m glad that there is opportunities like this to meet new people that want to be Succesful in YouTube .

Alemendoza92

New User
User name: Alemendoza92
Title of introduction: Hey EVERYONE! I’m glad that there is opportunities like this to meet new people that want to be Succesful in YouTube .
Your name/ Alias: Alejandra
Where are you from? Washington
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber !
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to get more ideas for my channel. I would like feedback and I would like to learn and grow with my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My kids and I have watched YouTube for a while and they always want to be doing things they see on people’s channels they would even imitate a lot of what they did. I thought it would be a great idea to start a channel with my kids because it helps us get together and do more things together as a family. I’m very excited. Our goal is to reach 1000 subs this year and get some more watch hours. My long term goal is to become a real estate agent or maybe stay in the medical field. I am good working with others and enjoy Serving people.
I want to have one more child but before that I would like a bigger home. We are a family of 6 and we have a lot of fun things to do with our little ones still.

I’m very excited for what is to come .
How frequently do you upload? I work three 12 hr shifts a week and I have 4 kids. I try my beat to upload as much as I can. I would love to post at least 2 videos a week
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? Build my dream home.
Inspire others
YouTube Channel Link: UCCId1dh_-UNQmkiGewgpCiA