Educational Channel Hello everyone, new YouTuber Wannabe!

Historian Wannabe

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Historian Wannabe
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, new YouTuber Wannabe!
Your name/ Alias: Historian Wannabe
Where are you from? Chicago, IL, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I believe a video was presented after watching a slew of YouTube creator videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I noticed the option for the first time today, it would be nice to be part of a community.
I would like to form relationships with other YouTubers, especially educational and historian based channels. I am new, but wouldn't mind being a sounding board on ideas on how a viewer may react, I want to contribute any way I can. I follow some YouTubers and I think it's great when creators of the same niche work together. It has a great team spirit.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to have a thriving history channel. I felt a weird rush when I posted my first video, it was a nice sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, it's a simple video to everyone else, but it was loads of fun and discovery for me. I would like to ultimately have this as a nice side income and possibly do it full time in the future, but I am realistic. If I hit 1k subscribers by the end of 2020 I would be pretty happy.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I will be posting every two weeks (every other Sunday night) until I iron out the kinks in my workflow process and honed my skills with Camtasia and Adobe Elements 2020. I hope to increase the posting to once a week. I spend a lot of time researching the events and places I will be presenting, so that takes time. I may pepper the channel with book reviews to help add more content more quickly.
What are your hobbies? I like to explore my city of Chicago when the weather isn't too horrific.
What is your biggest dream? To work full time as a YouTuber from a cottage in a field of M&Ms.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfyZoqckuRvTEt569GR_aMA/

TinyBatchGoods

New User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!
Just noticed this on my own profile (I'm new as well!) But my subscribe button was broken because I had a "/" at the end, I think you've got the same thing going on.
Really great content so far, by the way, good editing and clear messages. Best of luck with the channel

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!
Just noticed this on my own profile (I'm new as well!) But my subscribe button was broken because I had a "/" at the end, I think you've got the same thing going on.
Really great content so far, by the way, good editing and clear messages. Best of luck with the channel
I checked this out, and he actually put the full link instead of the ID :) Fixed now!

User name: Historian Wannabe
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, new YouTuber Wannabe!
Your name/ Alias: Historian Wannabe
Where are you from? Chicago, IL, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I believe a video was presented after watching a slew of YouTube creator videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I noticed the option for the first time today, it would be nice to be part of a community.
I would like to form relationships with other YouTubers, especially educational and historian based channels. I am new, but wouldn't mind being a sounding board on ideas on how a viewer may react, I want to contribute any way I can. I follow some YouTubers and I think it's great when creators of the same niche work together. It has a great team spirit.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to have a thriving history channel. I felt a weird rush when I posted my first video, it was a nice sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, it's a simple video to everyone else, but it was loads of fun and discovery for me. I would like to ultimately have this as a nice side income and possibly do it full time in the future, but I am realistic. If I hit 1k subscribers by the end of 2020 I would be pretty happy.
How frequently do you upload? Currently I will be posting every two weeks (every other Sunday night) until I iron out the kinks in my workflow process and honed my skills with Camtasia and Adobe Elements 2020. I hope to increase the posting to once a week. I spend a lot of time researching the events and places I will be presenting, so that takes time. I may pepper the channel with book reviews to help add more content more quickly.
What are your hobbies? I like to explore my city of Chicago when the weather isn't too horrific.
What is your biggest dream? To work full time as a YouTuber from a cottage in a field of M&Ms.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfyZoqckuRvTEt569GR_aMA/
Welcome @Historian Wannabe happy to have you with us! We have a great community, and do our best to get feedback here, share strategies, and let our forum members know of things a bit earlier! This is a great place to be!

I love history, and I think it's so important for people to learn!

I wish you all the best, and if you need anything let us know!

TinyBatchGoods

New User
Subscriber Goal
I checked this out, and he actually put the full link instead of the ID :) Fixed now!

Welcome @Historian Wannabe happy to have you with us! We have a great community, and do our best to get feedback here, share strategies, and let our forum members know of things a bit earlier! This is a great place to be!

I love history, and I think it's so important for people to learn!

I wish you all the best, and if you need anything let us know!
Quick work! :)