• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel New Gaming Channel - Hi let me introduce myself :)

Minstrell

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Let me introduce myself. I am Minstrell, a UK Youtuber who posts randomly but enjoys posting. I love gaming but I also love keeping fit and traveling the world. I am currently a student just having fun posting videos online to be perfectly honest. I hope to see more of you around in the future and chat to new people in the community :)

User name: Minstrell
Title of introduction: New gaming channel, where I post call of duty montages and more
Your name/ Alias: Minstrell
Where are you from? London
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for forums to promote and spread the word about my channel (Google)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TubeBuddy seems to be the best forum around at the moment and wanted to give it a try
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I post for fun, dream aspiration is to be a football/soccer coach
How frequently do you upload? I have no schedule
What are your hobbies? Football (Soccer), Running, Gaming
What is your biggest dream? Be a football/soccer coach
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIBDcs2au_pkxPDRD7W60gA

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Let me introduce myself. I am Minstrell, a UK Youtuber who posts randomly but enjoys posting. I love gaming but I also love keeping fit and traveling the world. I am currently a student just having fun posting videos online to be perfectly honest. I hope to see more of you around in the future and chat to new people in the community :)

User name: Minstrell
Title of introduction: New gaming channel, where I post call of duty montages and more
Your name/ Alias: Minstrell
Where are you from? London
How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking for forums to promote and spread the word about my channel (Google)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? TubeBuddy seems to be the best forum around at the moment and wanted to give it a try
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I post for fun, dream aspiration is to be a football/soccer coach
How frequently do you upload? I have no schedule
What are your hobbies? Football (Soccer), Running, Gaming
What is your biggest dream? Be a football/soccer coach
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIBDcs2au_pkxPDRD7W60gA
Welcome to the forums Minstrel! Been great see you around :)

Our forums aren't really for promotion, that's just a section it's more about the community! What got you into the YouTube community?

I fixed your sub button on the forums!

See you around :D