• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Fitness and Health Without the BS

Sandra Wickham

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Sandra Wickham
Title of introduction: Fitness and Health Without the BS
Your name/ Alias: Sandra
Where are you from? Ontario, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Sean Cannell
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find answers about Jukedeck permissions and found my answer.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help my workout at home niche, people who don't have the money, time, energy or perhaps courage to join a gym, to promote my wellness business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, every Tuesday.
What are your hobbies? I also write fiction, I'm an avid reader, crafter, martial artist, mom, overall nerd in a fitness body.
What is your biggest dream? To host day and/or weekend wellness camps with hundreds (thousands?) of people in attendance while running a packed wellness online membership group.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/workoutwithwickham

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sandra Wickham
Title of introduction: Fitness and Health Without the BS
Your name/ Alias: Sandra
Where are you from? Ontario, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Sean Cannell
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find answers about Jukedeck permissions and found my answer.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help my workout at home niche, people who don't have the money, time, energy or perhaps courage to join a gym, to promote my wellness business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, every Tuesday.
What are your hobbies? I also write fiction, I'm an avid reader, crafter, martial artist, mom, overall nerd in a fitness body.
What is your biggest dream? To host day and/or weekend wellness camps with hundreds (thousands?) of people in attendance while running a packed wellness online membership group.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/c/workoutwithwickham
Welcome to the forums! LOVE your intro Sandra!

Happy you found us through Sean Cannell! He's a great guy :D

Sorry to say Jukedeck shut down :/ I miss them so much.

I wish you all the best in hosting your fitness bootcamp! :D