Entertainment Channel I am The Lyric Snitch and I tell you the meaning behind the lyrics to the songs that our children listen to...you'd be shocked and surprised.

TheLyricSnitch

New User
TubeBuddy Pro
User name: TheLyricSnitch
Title of introduction: I am The Lyric Snitch and I tell you the meaning behind the lyrics to the songs that our children listen to...you'd be shocked and surprised.
Your name/ Alias: DB
Where are you from? Dayton, OH
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmins
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with like minded Youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be the "go to" for parents to know the meaning behind the lyrics.
How frequently do you upload? 3-4 times a month
What are your hobbies? None to be honest. I like watching Mukbangs and other YT videos.
What is your biggest dream? To have a few streams of income that allow me to do what I enjoy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2d6XxOOxIzmjUb2D2agR5g

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheLyricSnitch
Title of introduction: I am The Lyric Snitch and I tell you the meaning behind the lyrics to the songs that our children listen to...you'd be shocked and surprised.
Your name/ Alias: DB
Where are you from? Dayton, OH
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmins
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with like minded Youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be the "go to" for parents to know the meaning behind the lyrics.
How frequently do you upload? 3-4 times a month
What are your hobbies? None to be honest. I like watching Mukbangs and other YT videos.
What is your biggest dream? To have a few streams of income that allow me to do what I enjoy.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2d6XxOOxIzmjUb2D2agR5g
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for bringing him here @Nick Nimmin! We have a lot of great YouTubers here, and hope you enjoy your time!

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D