• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Channel level "best practices" applied/not applied yet, video icons.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm going through a LOT of my videos right now (170+) and I'm realising it's hard to visually see which of my videos don't have certain things applied.

The Coppa tool has been a great way to visually see which videos we've manually selected as whatever... It just suddonely made me realise TubeBuddy could extend that much, much further.

In a coppa tool center fashion (ideally I'd love for it to be in the video selector it'self) I'd love to see (you might want to sit down for this one, and these features might already exsist)

- A visual checkmark/indicator of which videos do, and don't have end screens applied.
- A visual checkmark/indicator at a channel level of which videos DON'T (and do) have a pinned comment.
- A visual checkmark/indicator at channel level, that can be customisable to search which videos haven't used a certain emoji or word... for example, a tshirt emoji, so you can check at a channel level, which videos you've added a t-shirt emoji and which have no tshirt emoji, thus telling you which videos you've added merch links, and which videos don't have merch links. Maybe a red dot emoji which will indicate if your video has your subscribe call to action in the description or not.

So in a way, it can give you an easy visual indication at channel level of which best practices your videos have, and which don't have certain best practices applied to. You might forget which videos you've worked on and which ones you have applied all said best practices to, the more videos you have, and the older your channel, the easier it is to lose track which videos have which, without manually going into each video to visually check.

Doing a thing like the coppa checklist, but apply it to best practices used, channel level would be amazing, and I don't think I can see if something like this is already being implemented.

If it's even able to be considered, I know a lot of work would have to go into it. Not even sure how feasible it would be, but in a "what if?" scenario, I figured I'd mention it while it's floating in my head while I'm going through my channel.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm going through a LOT of my videos right now (170+) and I'm realising it's hard to visually see which of my videos don't have certain things applied.

The Coppa tool has been a great way to visually see which videos we've manually selected as whatever... It just suddonely made me realise TubeBuddy could extend that much, much further.

In a coppa tool center fashion (ideally I'd love for it to be in the video selector it'self) I'd love to see (you might want to sit down for this one, and these features might already exsist)

- A visual checkmark/indicator of which videos do, and don't have end screens applied.
- A visual checkmark/indicator at a channel level of which videos DON'T (and do) have a pinned comment.
- A visual checkmark/indicator at channel level, that can be customisable to search which videos haven't used a certain emoji or word... for example, a tshirt emoji, so you can check at a channel level, which videos you've added a t-shirt emoji and which have no tshirt emoji, thus telling you which videos you've added merch links, and which videos don't have merch links. Maybe a red dot emoji which will indicate if your video has your subscribe call to action in the description or not.

So in a way, it can give you an easy visual indication at channel level of which best practices your videos have, and which don't have certain best practices applied to. You might forget which videos you've worked on and which ones you have applied all said best practices to, the more videos you have, and the older your channel, the easier it is to lose track which videos have which, without manually going into each video to visually check.

Doing a thing like the coppa checklist, but apply it to best practices used, channel level would be amazing, and I don't think I can see if something like this is already being implemented.

If it's even able to be considered, I know a lot of work would have to go into it. Not even sure how feasible it would be, but in a "what if?" scenario, I figured I'd mention it while it's floating in my head while I'm going through my channel.

This gets my support, and I think something like a best practice center/ checker would make a lot of sense :)

Reactions: Beanie Draws