Vlog Channel Vanlife and 4x4 overlander channel

Subscriber Goal
User name: The offgrid nomad
Title of introduction: Vanlife and 4x4 overlander channel
Your name/ Alias: The offgrid nomad aka paul
Where are you from? Lincolnshire UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was recommended by already YouTube freinds that use TubeBuddy for there channels and say it's a great tool so must have
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Iam joining to learn more this social media is a nightmare and I need to catch up to grow my channel on all the tips and tricks
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love for the channel to grow it's a video diary of me and my kids that plan to travel the world in our new 4x4 overlander we are building. Its something for them to watch and pass down to there children.
How frequently do you upload? Around every 2weeks at the moment
What are your hobbies? Love mtb walking my miniature jack Russel that's starting to get her own followers just living in my camper wildcamping meeting new vanlifers and people in general
What is your biggest dream? To find love and a travel companion to see the world together and share amazing moments.

My ex wife hated travel camping this is why I live a nomadic lifestyle living fully off grid in my camper and not in bricks and mortar I want to travel
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGlfYwBzDOpgYSgC8cbKh9w

Beanie Draws

Welcome! Out of curiosity have you heart of "The Urban Explorer" he has a van life channel as well. He's not really on here I don't think, but his channel is well worth checking out as well. Seems the van life niche is getting more and more popular and they're sure entertaining to watch :)