StarrSales

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: StarrSales
Title of introduction: Reinventing Myself as a YouTuber
Your name/ Alias: Bobbi Sanchez
Where are you from? I live in Fort Worth, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? Wade's Ventures spoke about it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want a way to make friends and connections, grow my channel and help others if I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I was forced to retire in 2019 after being a technical recruiter for 27 years. I got no work in 2019 and that is hard when you are 63. I was forced to retire early just so I could have an income, or be homeless. I am becoming a reseller and Youtuber so that I can get and maintain some financial stability. I lost my vehicle when I could no longer pay on it and I desperately need one so I can source my reselling business.
How frequently do you upload? Right now it averages about once per week but I want to do more.
What are your hobbies? I love thrifting, that is why reselling is so natural for me. I also am a Chihuahua nut. I also like YouTube and cross-stitch.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be useful again.
YouTube Channel Link: UC0cxSXoiRXcL49TIF-ZNXCw

Senior Notions

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the community! Sounds like some tough breaks :( I hope YouTube and TubeBuddy can help you regain your financial stability. Best of luck to you going forward :)

Real Appeal Gaming

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I've been trying to read these introductions as I have time but this one caught my eye. I'm sorry that you fell to hardships but you will always be useful to someone. I wanted to point out that your subscribe button didn't pop up and it says error. I went to your YouTube page and if you type in your whole page address that should fix the issue and hopefully add some subscribers to your page! I'll post it here if you want to copy and paste. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0cxSXoiRXcL49TIF-ZNXCw Good luck in the future Starr and I'll be watching your progress!

OP
OP
StarrSales

StarrSales

New User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I think it is fixed now. I have a new video up now and for the first time, I had myself a good rant and a cry. I felt better afterward so it was not wasted.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: StarrSales
Title of introduction: Reinventing Myself as a YouTuber
Your name/ Alias: Bobbi Sanchez
Where are you from? I live in Fort Worth, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? Wade's Ventures spoke about it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want a way to make friends and connections, grow my channel and help others if I can.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I was forced to retire in 2019 after being a technical recruiter for 27 years. I got no work in 2019 and that is hard when you are 63. I was forced to retire early just so I could have an income, or be homeless. I am becoming a reseller and Youtuber so that I can get and maintain some financial stability. I lost my vehicle when I could no longer pay on it and I desperately need one so I can source my reselling business.
How frequently do you upload? Right now it averages about once per week but I want to do more.
What are your hobbies? I love thrifting, that is why reselling is so natural for me. I also am a Chihuahua nut. I also like YouTube and cross-stitch.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be useful again.
YouTube Channel Link: UC0cxSXoiRXcL49TIF-ZNXCw
Welcome to the forums! Thank Wade for us!

Very happy to have you here, and look forward to seeing you around more. I wish you all the best in your new journey, and you're useful. You never stopped being.

Thanks for joing our forums :)