• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Re-Tweet Spreadsheet

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
So I have Hootsuite, and a cool feature that lets me schedule future tweets. I am going to push this more in 2020, to try and drive more cross traffic. But putting together even 3 tweets a day for 365 days is tough.

I was thinking - A option to schedule Tweets. So when I post a video, I can say "Schedule Tweets", tell it how many videos, how many times I want to tweet it, and duration. It then creates a spreadsheet of unique posts (because you cannot submit a spreadsheet with the same exact content on it) using key words, titles, hashtags, and, of course, the link.
I can then take that spreadsheet, and import into my re-aggregator for posting.

Currently, I am doing this by taking the Export data, and fixing it with link and posts.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I have Hootsuite, and a cool feature that lets me schedule future tweets. I am going to push this more in 2020, to try and drive more cross traffic. But putting together even 3 tweets a day for 365 days is tough.

I was thinking - A option to schedule Tweets. So when I post a video, I can say "Schedule Tweets", tell it how many videos, how many times I want to tweet it, and duration. It then creates a spreadsheet of unique posts (because you cannot submit a spreadsheet with the same exact content on it) using key words, titles, hashtags, and, of course, the link.
I can then take that spreadsheet, and import into my re-aggregator for posting.

Currently, I am doing this by taking the Export data, and fixing it with link and posts.

We have the share video on Twitter option, maybe this would make sense there. I'm not sure what we can do in the free API, but I'll see if this gets traction and send it to the devs :D