• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Camera Gear Buying a GH5 Finally bit the bullet.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone!

I finally bit the bullet, and bought a gh 5 with a kit that had the Panasonic 12 - 35 mm included. I've been very reluctant to upgrade, but I have finally reached a point where the time saving benefits are worth it, and I also want to expand my film-making ability. Having more frame rate options, and true flat profile will be great! The Videos are going to be getting a MASSIVE Upgrade :)

panasonic_lumix_dc_gh5_mirrorless_micro_1573630904_1429260.jpg

Reactions: Damon and Ikerot

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm loving it! It's a true cinema camera. And the latest firmware upgrade has a Super 16 mode, so that opens a whole world of vintage Super 16 glass.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm loving it! It's a true cinema camera. And the latest firmware upgrade has a Super 16 mode, so that opens a whole world of vintage Super 16 glass.

That sounds awesome! One thing I'm excited about with the GH5 is they have updated the firmware to a point people are calling it the perfect camera! Canon is finally getting better at that too, which makes me happy. Competition causes us all to win in the end :D

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So, let me ask: What made you get the GH5 over the GH5S?

Image Stabilization. I use it a lot for run and gun, and the lack of it in the GH5S was something I didnt' want to deal with. I COULD have just gotten a gimble, but with that I could have stayed with my G7 haha!

• Love
Reactions: Damon