Educational Channel Looking to make connections and learn how to be a better YouTuber

Campy1004

New User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Campy1004
Title of introduction: Looking to make connections and learn how to be a better YouTuber
Your name/ Alias: Campy
Where are you from? Arizona
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching a Nick Nimmin video where he recommends TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Found some interesting discussions and as well I wanted to make connections with like minded people and groups so I can better develop myself and my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I mainly do product reviews of electronics and home goods while throwing in a little travel. I do this for fun now but I would potentially like to have this channel serve to provide a supplemental income later. I love tinkering with electronics and gadgets so I really do this for fun but in the end why not try and get paid to do something you like????
How frequently do you upload? Now...weekly but was much less previously. I try to develop an idea throughout the week and record, edit and post on the weekends
What are your hobbies? Sports, engineering, taking things apart and seeing how they work, closet EDM DJ, scuba diving, traveling, buying almost any kind of (usually cheap/inexpensive) electronic gadget.
What is your biggest dream? Truly to live a long happy life with my wife.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCybryp0xcVKFmboQwcw6sGg

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Campy1004; welcome to the community. Our community is pretty big, I'm sure you'll be able to find like-minded members in the forums. Also, you just came out of that EDM DJ closet. :cool: Don't worry. I'm an 80's junkie.