Lifestyle Channel PERSONAL GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT | EXCITED TO START MY HEALTH & WELLBEING JOURNEY

Blossoming Bex

New User
User name: Blossoming Bex
Title of introduction: PERSONAL GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT | EXCITED TO START MY HEALTH & WELLBEING JOURNEY
Your name/ Alias: Blossoming Bex
Where are you from? Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was watching Erin on Demand and she was talking about your features on her YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought it was a great opportunity to connect with like-minded people and other creators and also to learn more about creating content and on growing and developing my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have recently qualified as a psychologist and after so many years of studying I am looking to set new goals and to spend some time working on myself and improving my own health and wellbeing, putting my knowledge into practice for myself. I am wanting to share this journey to document my progress but also to hopefully inspire other people to work on themselves and to take proactive, positive steps to improve both their mental and physical health. Eventually I would like to have my own business related to this if I am fortunate enough to build up a big enough audience and community down the line.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly: Saturday morning & Wednesday night
What are your hobbies? Self-care, Vlogging & Creating Videos, Cooking, Spending time with friends, being out in nature and going walks, caring for animals, shopping, singing & writing.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to have a platform that would allow me to help a lot of people with their mental health; not only recovering from mental ill health but also on ways to maintain wellbeing.
YouTube Channel Link: UCpNk-25LBPjErSItA0t2gLQ

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Blossoming Bex; welcome to the community. Glad you were able to find us through Erin on Demand. Congrats on your qualifications as a psychologist. And that's all I'm gonna say. :joy: