Gaming Channel I’m a new gaming YouTuber my channel name is Death Zone and I play all types of games such as call of duty, gta, fortnite, red dead redemption, and

Death Zone

New User
User name: Death Zone
Title of introduction: I’m a new gaming YouTuber my channel name is Death Zone and I play all types of games such as call of duty, gta, fortnite, red dead redemption, and overwatch but if you want me to play other games please tell me.
Your name/ Alias: Death Zone
Where are you from? New York
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy from another YouTube channel but I forgot the name
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy to hopefully get more views and subscribers and so I took it as an opportunity to see if this site will make me get to where I want to be
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to be famous of my channel and get money
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos sometimes daily sometimes weekly
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gaming and drawing
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a famous YouTuber hopefully like pewdiepie.
YouTube Channel Link: Death Zone

OP
OP
Death Zone

Death Zone

New User
Check out my gaming channel on YouTube @Hussam Shakir it’s the channel with the grim reaper on it thank you if you subscribed and watched my videos