Strategy How to Tag YouTube Videos and Get More Views in YouTube [STEP BY STEP] - By Roberto Blake!

Haakon

TubeBuddy User
Let us know what you think of the video!
Really good and understandable video! It really shows how the tag tool works, and how to benefit from it. I do feel that it becomes a little repetetive after a while, but all in all it is an educational video that everybody should take a look at :)
--- Post updated ---
Just wanted you to know. By really looking into one of my videos and applying everything Roberto did in the video, I managed to get ranked above (!!!) Casey Neistat on one of the keywords.

My video has 45 views, Casey Neistats video has almost 1,9million views. Yeah, that is absolutely crazy, I know. I'm ranked as number 1 out of 480k results.

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Really good and understandable video! It really shows how the tag tool works, and how to benefit from it. I do feel that it becomes a little repetetive after a while, but all in all it is an educational video that everybody should take a look at :)
--- Post updated ---
Just wanted you to know. By really looking into one of my videos and applying everything Roberto did in the video, I managed to get ranked above (!!!) Casey Neistat on one of the keywords.

My video has 45 views, Casey Neistats video has almost 1,9million views. Yeah, that is absolutely crazy, I know. I'm ranked as number 1 out of 480k results.
That is pretty darn cool! Hope that continues to keep up now!

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Thank you @DragoNate! I was pretty amazed when I first saw it. Haha, I was like:
"eeeeeh, this isn't correct"
*refreshes page*
*still there*
"wow, that's insane!!"
Yeah, I've felt like that too with one of my videos that had 5 tags ranked at #1 that were actually relevant to the video!

Let us know what you think of the video! Also, did you know Roberto has his own check list? Check it out!

https://www.tubebuddy.com/youtubeexperts/robertoblake
I did think the video was quite long, but as for the information, it's pretty good. Try to use 3-4 work keywords and use the explore tags tool. Now for gaming, 3-4 word tags become tougher to do because of the game titles. But I guess you just pretend that the game title is a single word and 2-3 more

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Yeah, I've felt like that too with one of my videos that had 5 tags ranked at #1 that were actually relevant to the video!

I did think the video was quite long, but as for the information, it's pretty good. Try to use 3-4 work keywords and use the explore tags tool. Now for gaming, 3-4 word tags become tougher to do because of the game titles. But I guess you just pretend that the game title is a single word and 2-3 more
For me I think Let's Play (Game Title) Is three words. Even if the game is multiple words, if that makes sense XD

Jay

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Man, I love this guy! I have been subscribed to him for a while on his channel. His channel is so resourceful with all the tutorials his conducts. Great guy. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction Andrew!

Jasmine Morris

Newbie Member

Let us know what you think of the video! Also, did you know Roberto has his own check list? Check it out!

https://www.tubebuddy.com/youtubeexperts/robertoblake
Hi! I've done most of those things!
What MORE can I do to increase my views permanently, get subscribers and to just grow my channel really? Because I've been on the platform for 4 years, I've even given up at one point and came back to it, how can I REALLY grow my channel?

RSDAngelOnFire

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
Hi! I've done most of those things!
What MORE can I do to increase my views permanently, get subscribers and to just grow my channel really? Because I've been on the platform for 4 years, I've even given up at one point and came back to it, how can I REALLY grow my channel?
Note what content your viewers like. Really look at which videos got the most attention over time. Don't confuse your audience by bouncing from style to style. Find a style that you and your viewers react positively with and work on perfecting it. The more fun you are having and the more creative you are allowing yourself to be the more people will be attracted to your content. Don't get too hard on yourself when things don't work out just as you expect them to. This is about personal and professional growth. Apply these things to goals for yourself with realistic steps.
As always HAVE FUN, you deserve it